BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Debbie E.
Auburndale, FL
Keeps your skin soft for 24 hours. Love this product. I have used nothing but dove. Highly recommend.
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
Love this product! Not too expensive and keeps your skin nice and soft and doesn’t dry out your skin
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Great body wash. Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft! it has a great scent as well! love this!
Burkleigh O.
Fort Worth , TX
This body wash is moisturizing and nourishing. It leaves the skin soft and doesn't dry your skin out
Brianna M.
I'm in love with this product. The scent is spectacular and it leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh.
Isabel A.
SO GOOD! It smells amazon and it always leaves my skin supper soft! The commercials were not kidding!
Jennifer R.
Lilttle
Under 3$
Sally R.
Irving, TX
I really enjoy the scents and creamy feeling of this body wash. It also offers a nice thick lather.
Selene G.
Dallas
me fasina como es de suave me gusta como deja la piel como pétalo de rosa el lo mejor Dove 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky
This is my favorite body wash! It is a great moisturizer and smells amazing. Not a bad price either.
Nicole R.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone have any body wash suggestions? I find that the dove body wash doesn't have a lasting smell. I'd love something that makes you smell amazing when you leave your shower.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Does it make your skin feel good after? Does it smell good ?does it make your skin feel soft?
Jamie H.
Richmond, KY
Does this body wash leave skin feeling oily?
Manerva P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dose any body like scented dove body wash
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Is this really as good as the commercial makes it out to be??