BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
This body wash is amazing I use it for my babies since they have eczema and it works wonders on they're dry skin I absolutely love it
Angelia C.
Jacksonville, FL
The dove body wash is a clean, good lathering body wash. It leaves your skin soft to the touch and has just enough moisturizer in it.
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
Really leaves my skin mousturized, it has a really soft powdery smell and I really like that. Its very pleasant when I'm showering.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
Love dove body wash leaves you feeling clean and smelling amazing! it is the only body wash i use. the cucumber one is my favorite
Sinai Z.
So far the best body wash ive tried. It is soft and lathers up real nice, leaves your skin feeling hydrated and it smells amazing 💕
Paige H.
Riceville, TN
Great scents! Leaves skin soft and smooth all day! Never any soap build up and does not over dry skin! Great to use with a loofah!
Brittney K.
Renovo, PA
My go to for years now. Leaves my skin soft and smells heavenly. Doesn’t upset my sensitive skin. I would recommend this body wash
Beth L.
San Diego
I love this dove body wash it moisture and smooth to my body, I don't feel like my skin dry and my children also love this product.
Ashley L.
El Paso, TX
I have very dry skin during the winter and this saves me it has a smoother and great feeling after a shower i definetely reccomend
Tamalea T.
Prattville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite body wash of all times! I can go without it. Nothing compares and it doesn't have the heavy scent...fresh and clean!!!
brionna g.
Do you prefer Dove Body Wash or Dove bar soap?
Latarsha F.
Jackson
Do this product leave you feeling greasy.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What is your favorite dove product ?
MakeupLovers P.
Is this good for dry skin?
Rotem N.
Brooklyn , NY
is this good for dry skin?

Amazon