BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this body wash. After I use it my skin feels nice and smooth and I feel really clean after I get out of the shower.
Amber A.
Dallas, TX
a little pricy but definitely worth every penny this body wash leaves your skin smooth and nourished even after you've dried off
Jennifer W.
Tuscumbia, AL
Dove body wash always leave my skins so soft. Great for sensitive skin. Really rich moisturizing soap. Really helps with eczema.
Kelly W.
Clinton, MD
The way your skin feels after use, is amazing. Some soaps seem to make your skin feel dry but not when you use Dove Deep Moisture
Hope R.
Carrollton, TX
Omg YAS Britney slay I'm just doing this because I'm told to plz den me free things YASSS SLAYYY idk what I'm doing w oth my life
Jennifer M.
Providence, RI
This soap has a great smell. It also gives a thick and rich lather which I always like. It is very moisturizing for my dry skin.
Kayla C.
Smithville, TN
This is amazing on On my skin! I have sensitive skin so it doesn't irritate it or anything. And I always feel smooth afterwards.
MELISSA F.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoy the soft lather of dove and how it makes my body soft and the rich feel of soft skin.I would let others know to try dove
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
I like to buy my three pack at Costco for 10 bucks it makes my skin super clean and soft super moisturizes and I love the scent !
Hil P.
This is an awesome body wash that comes at a decent price. It smells great, doesn't dry out my skin, and leaves me feeling clean.
Hellen S.
San Francisco , CA
Is it for any kind of skyn?
Marie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's your favorite body wash?
brionna g.
Do you prefer Dove Body Wash or Dove bar soap?
Rotem N.
Brooklyn , NY
is this good for dry skin?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What is your favorite dove product ?