BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Danielle C.
Rayville , LA
This product works really well for the price that you pay! Leave my skin smooth and smells wonderful!
Tiffany B.
Caspian, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is amazing! Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. The scent is sorta strong though.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
This is my go to body wash. I've been using it for many years. The scent is clean and not too strong.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I use a lot of Dove products. This body wash makes my skin feel soft & hydrated. And it smells great!
Jordan C.
Glasgow, VA
i LOVE dove body wash!!! my skin always feels so soft and does not leave a residue like other washes!
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Dove has a great line with amazing scents. It isn't drying and it lathers great. Affordable as well!
Brandy H.
Indianapolis, IN
Moisturizing and not overwhelming in fragrance. Love the way it leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
lulu j.
I absolutely recommend this , it smells great and so hydrating to your skin and last all day good ^_^
adriana m.
I like how this product lives my skin feeling . When I use it I feel like if my skin is more clean
Kayla K.
Edgewater, MD
Makes my skin soft and doesn't dry it out at all. highly recommend this product plus it smells good!
Keiko S.
Ontario, CA
Do these products make your skin dry?
Paulina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm looking for a new body wash that has a lot of moisture has anyone tried this? How did it make your skin feel?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you prefer Dove other than any brand?
Nicole S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this worth the buy?
Cayla D.
Lula, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay how amazing is this stuff? I walk by it and pause every time I go to the store. Its just a little more than I would want to spend on it so I need to know if its worth it. Also what scent should I get?