BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Francelin L.
Fort Gordon, GA
Leaves my skin feeling smooth. Is gentle on my dry skin, and moisturizing. My daughter, who has eczema, also uses it and loves it.
Jenna  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This body wash is great. It smells wonderful. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy or gross. It actually does moisturize your skin.
Johanna S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This body wash is silky smooth! I don't even need lotion after a shower, feels super luxurious but without guilt of spending tons!
Chanon F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is great. The smell is so clean. It doesn't leave a soapy residue. The cost is good as well. I would for sure recommend.
Kaytie C.
Takes a bottle or 2 to improve skins moisture, but it feels nice. The draw back is the classic dove scent. Not my personal favorite
Lauren F.
Dry Ridge
10/10 would recommend this body wash! It’s so nice and has a great smell. I’ve been using it for a while now and it never gets old!
Megan W.
Thornville, OH
Dove leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth and does not dry it out. There is a wide variety of different scents to choose from.
Christina H.
Medina, NY
this is a great product i have really super sensitive skin and it was so gentle on my skin amd mae it feel soft it was agood value.
hashley a.
This cream has a fairly light texture and is absorbed quickly in the skin making it perfect for moisturizing my skin in the summer
Maria V.
hidalgo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It feels great! Gives your skin a good refreshing feel. It is creamy but doesn't feel sticky. Smells good, natural, not so strong.
Keiko S.
Ontario, CA
Do these products make your skin dry?
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Why do you prefer Dove other than any brand?
Cayla D.
Lula, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay how amazing is this stuff? I walk by it and pause every time I go to the store. Its just a little more than I would want to spend on it so I need to know if its worth it. Also what scent should I get?
Paulina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm looking for a new body wash that has a lot of moisture has anyone tried this? How did it make your skin feel?
Nicole S.