BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Amy M.
La Mesa, CA
My mom actually just bought this and I've been using it and it's amazing. Keeps my usually dry skin smooth and hydrated I love it.
Jessie C.
Sacramento, CA
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and makes my skin so soft while also leaving it clean! I would definitely recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL
The best clean without the harshness of other soaps. Leaves my skin touchable soft every day! The light, clean scent is great too!
Patricia B.
Mcallen, TX
I love this product i have been using it for a while and my skin feels so soft. i actually have like 4 in stock so i run out of it
Leah C.
S Salt Lake, UT
I LOVE Dove body wash. My skin feels so clean and soft. I get compliments on how soft my skin is all the time! It even looks glowy
Maria V.
hidalgo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It feels great! Gives your skin a good refreshing feel. It is creamy but doesn't feel sticky. Smells good, natural, not so strong.
Ginger S.
Kendallville, IN
I really like the way this feels on my skin. Being Diabetic it really helps my skin feel good. The scent is excellent. Very gentle
Ashley L.
El Paso, TX
I have very dry skin during the winter and this saves me it has a smoother and great feeling after a shower i definetely reccomend
Jesika L.
Vilonia, AR
This is my absolute favorite body wash! I smell so clean even the next day! I love how soft a thick it is! Makes my skin very soft
Christina H.
Medina, NY
this is a great product i have really super sensitive skin and it was so gentle on my skin amd mae it feel soft it was agood value.
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry itchy skin??
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is it about this body wash that made it one of the winners choice for 2016? I've never bought this brand because it always seemed higher priced than the others. Is it worth it?
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
I am looking for a new body wash. I have excema and use lotion everyday. but with it being winter and the air being dryer, my excema is worse. would you recommend this body wash to help moisturize my skin more?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How does this make your skin feel after a shower ?
Yalinn M.
I use thos body wash also like a shave cream. It leaves my legs feeling so soft. Does anyone else also use it like that?

back