BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Heather C.
Alpharetta, GA
This body wash is very moisturizing! Paired with body oil on damp skin really locks in the moisture.
Nicole B.
Doylestown, PA
i have extremely dry skin & this has been a lifesaver for me!! my go to product every time i shower!
lulu j.
I absolutely recommend this , it smells great and so hydrating to your skin and last all day good ^_^
Adriana A.
Sylmar, CA
This body wash keeps your skin soft during the cold months of winter. It also has a nice fresh scent.
Kayla K.
Edgewater, MD
Makes my skin soft and doesn't dry it out at all. highly recommend this product plus it smells good!
Jordan J.
Bloomfield, NJ
Works well and good at removing left over make up. Gentle on the skin and does not strip natural oils
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I use a lot of Dove products. This body wash makes my skin feel soft & hydrated. And it smells great!
Jessica S.
I love everything by dove.. Especially their body washes. This smells fresh and moisturizes your skin
Brittany A.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite body wash! Great price. Moisturizing and refreshing! easy to find at a variety of stores.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Use this all the time. It keeps my body feel motorized and hydrated. Can find it just about anywhere!
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is it about this body wash that made it one of the winners choice for 2016? I've never bought this brand because it always seemed higher priced than the others. Is it worth it?
Allie T.
Has anyone found any coupons for this product? Just curious...
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
I am looking for a new body wash. I have excema and use lotion everyday. but with it being winter and the air being dryer, my excema is worse. would you recommend this body wash to help moisturize my skin more?
cara n.
Bakersfield, CA
I've been seeing a lot of people talk about this body wash.I have very dry skin and I'm scared it will make me have even dryer skin.Does this make your skin feel dry?
Jennifer W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this available in travel size, or a smaller bottle?