BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Neida D.
Glassboro, NJ
I am OBSESSED with this body wash! It makes my skin feel so soft. I keep 2 as a back-up, so I never run out! Highly recommend.
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
Dove products always work great. Makes me feel clean and my skin feels moisturized without leaving a sticky/dry residue feeling
Misty M.
Byron, MI
Dove is the best ! I love the slikiness feeling on my skin . I love tge moisture it gives, it hydrates skin on the first time .
Marilyn E.
Bronx, NY
I don’t like Dove body wash, it made my skin dry. I felt like I wasted my money, I used it for a few weeks and it was horrible.
Alice L.
I like buying this in bulk at Costco. Very moisturizing and smells great! It's a great value--a two pack lasts me a long time.
Letty U.
Summit , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Actualmente uso esta marca y estoy muy satisfecha, buen precio buena calidad buen todo es la marca de uso diario en mi familia.
tootie 🕊.
Fredericksbrg, VA
leaves skin feeling fresh with no residue. not drying. also has great scent and lasts long. great prices for amount of product
Mallory H.
I really do love this body wash! It lathers well, hydates my body and has a nice, pleasant smell. The other scents are nice too
Jamie H.
Chatsworth , CA
I love this body wash! It moisturizes my skin and has a great scent that is long lasting. It makes my skin feel clean and fresh
Renata G.
Fall River , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this wonder in bj's on sale thought it was just a soap liquid but surprised by the intense moisturizing my skin should
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.