BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Mary E.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash! I live in Michigan and during the cold winter months my skin gets SO dry. Dove Body Wash is the perfect product for this! I love how well it moisturizes the skin without leaving it oily. It also has a very nice, subtle clean smell. I would definitely recommend this product to others!!
jasmina k.
I love how dove smells, and how it makes my skin feel. I have sensitive skin, and it really helps to make my skin behave.
Kelly M.
Harrodsburg, KY
Love Dove smell so good, especially cucumber & green tea body soap. I also used shampoo & conditioner as well.
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite body washes. It's definitely makes me feel moisturized and clean. And the scent is great. My husband makes sure that we have a bottle of Dove body wash at all times.
Jessie B.
I love finding products that leave skin silky and smooth and not to mention smells awesome! You don't even need a lot of the body wash on the loofa for it to work! A little goes a long way
Maekella C.
Carmel, CA
The only body wash that I use! Everyday! I always feel super clean after each shower. My go to bodywash!
Gretchen L.
Very hydrating . Leaves my skin very soft .such a great product and so affordable.Also great for sensitive skin
Anjolie B.
Fairfax, VA
Where do I even begin? I've been using this body wash since the 8th grade to be honest. I LOVE the pomegranate one, it is super gentle but cleansing. The smell actually lasts all day unlike any other body wash that I've tried. I always feel clean after using this and my bathroom smells like heaven after. The product lasts a long time. I would 100% recommend this. I've also tried the almond one and boyyyy does that smell delicious! Love dove.
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the Dove brand! As a child with sensitive skin, Dove was one of the only soaps that I could use daily that would not break out my skin or leave me dry and itchy. I still use it today as an adult. The smell is fresh and the formula is moisturizing. It is affordable and easy to find in most stores. I will definitely continue to buy Dove products. I prefer the bars over the liquid soap now because they seem to last awhile but I used to use the liquid soap with a bath sponge and loved the lather.
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite body washes. It's a great price and leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and moisturized. The scent is not overwhelming. I think any of the dove body washes are good for sensitive skin - even the ones with floral or fruity scents.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.