BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Olivia K.
Bluffton, IN
I like this enough that i will keep buying it. It makes my skin very soft and clean but it also drys it out. I'm not sure if its because my body is so used to it but i do like this wash.
Steven L.
Hayward, CA
I really love Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash. I got it at the local target and it didn't break my wallet. The scent is great and it last long. I use it regularly and feel like my skin has been improving because of it. I would definitely buy this product again.
Taylor K.
This is my favorite body wash by Dove. I buy it a lot more during the winter. It helps keep my skin hydrated through the cold, dry weather. And it smells so fresh.
Becca O.
Greenville, NC
The description of this product couldn't be more spot on! I am a freshman in college and the first body wash that I used back home was doves deep moisture body wash and sure enough, I took it with me to college! It's so affordable and you get so much quality for the price. I used it as a shaving cream substitute as well
Kaitlin S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Thick formula that coats the skin but still washes away completely. Leaves skin clean and soft.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
Great soft body wash. Great for sensitive skin. It lathers grwst with lush bubbles. I purchased it from Pubix on sales. Great value lot of product. Very gentle even use it on my lady area. Lol.
Jessica F.
good body wash, let your skin really amazing, you feel totally clean and smells good, I highly recommend to try it.
Jazzmyn M.
Wailuku, HI
So this body wash is what I call my "holy grail". This is the ONLY body wash I use. I have very sensitive skin as well as eczema on my hands and arms. And this is the best wash I've found by far. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized which counter acts the dryness of my eczema. Allowing me to feel comfortable throughout the day. So I'd recommend this to anyone and everyone!!!
Kula K.
Waianae, HI
I have really bad eczema that can breakout all over my body and it's absolutely horrible!! Usually soaps filled with fragances irritate my skin, so I need to use a more cream based body wash to moisturize the skin and this is it!! My skin is a lot softer and easier to manage after using the Dove Moisture Body Wash. There are a few more things I also need to do (i.e. apply oil) to really retain moisture after the shower, but this product has been a big factor in controlling my eczema. 100% would recommend to anyone suffering from skin conditions!
Vandita S.
I love this body wash. I prefer this body wash over the dove bar soaps, and this particular body wash makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized. I have eczema and i don't get flakey skin at all when I use this wash, which is usually something that I do experience with body washes from other brands. very gentle and soothing on the skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.