BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ashley D.
Downey , CA
This is the only body wash that doesn't irritate my skin or make me itchy. I absolutely love this stuff. It smells awesome as well!
Beth Elise P.
Pt Pleasant, WV
I love this body wash! It smells great all day and it makes my skin feel super soft after use. I use it every morning and I love it
Elizabeth H.
Riley, KS
This is creamy and thick, my skin doesn't feel stripped of all of its moisture but I still feel clean!! There isn't a heavy scent.
Leslie W.
Rayville, LA
I love using this in the winter my skin tends to dry out in cool weather and this helps keep me feeling soft and has a great scent
Denise C.
08816
I love this body wash doesn't dry out your skin very moisturizing.Love doves body washes there all great. I highly recommend this.
Joscary P.
Washington, DC
This is the best body wash I have used so far. It leaves the skin feeling like a baby butt, super hydrating and smells like heaven.
Kristi W.
Russellville, AL
I love this body wash. It has a great smell (light, not overpowering). It's especially great this time of year when my skin is dry.
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I love all of dove product I feel like there general yet effective. I never have had any irritations and they are super affordable.
Ernestina C.
I absolutely love this body wash it makes my skin feel so soft and clean I would recommend it my son has eczema and this helps alot
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
Love dove body wash leaves you feeling clean and smelling amazing! it is the only body wash i use. the cucumber one is my favorite
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.