BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body wash!! Makes you feel very clean. Big plus it smells AMAZING! Not an overpowering smell.
Jessica H.
Sunrise
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is the best body wash I have ever used for my sensitive skin!
Jania C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love it.. it leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh.. I have really dry skin and this helps me a lot.
Karely G.
Great body wash! It smells good and moisturizes the skin. Great for winter when skin tends to be drier
Glenda B.
Cordova, TN
After using dove you will feel extremely soft. The skin is moisturize with an amazing scent that last.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Was moisturizing at first, but then I broke out all over my body... A little too moisturizing I guess?
hilda v.
I love this product. It makes my skin soft and clean. It also has an amazing smell , it's no to strong.
Tasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love dove especially the sensitive one because i have sensitive skin. I always rely on this product.
Lynn O.
This doesn't leave your skin feeling dry because it doesn't strip the skin. It makes my skin feel soft.
Claudia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Unlike this body wash, it really moisturizers your skin, but I wish it had a more pleasant scent to it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.