BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Katherine A.
Richmond, VA
I have small red bumps on my skin and when I started using this they went away after a few uses!
Alisha B.
Southport, NC
Leaves your sling feeling silky smooth and smells really great. Bar far my favorite body wash!
Katherine T.
Kingsville, TX
Leaves your skin super soft and moisturizer and smell great. Dove has tons of great products!
Sara T.
Very good. Makes your skin feel very soft, light and keeps it moisturized through out the day.
Suszanne W.
Ashland, AL
Love this product. It moisturizes your skin and I love the pomgrante and lemon grass fragance.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
This product leaves my body feeling smooth and that's why I keep coming back to this product !
Lindsay H.
I love this soap. Leaves my skin feeling sot and fresh. The smell is nice and isn't to strong.
Brittney G.
Carencro, LA
It smells good and leaves my skin very soft. I love the lather and I feel clean after I use it.
Influenster M.
The sent is good its has a thick lather and leaves skin really smooth feeling ! great product
Leslie A.
West Henrietta
Best thing ever! My favorite body wash. This is my go to.. i highly recommend! Everyone go buy
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.