BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amber C.
I love their body wash. It really cleans the skin, leaving it smooth. Affortable. Comes in different scents as well.
Melissa D.
I love that this is affordable and I get a lot of product in the bottle! The scent is clean and refreshing with the micro beads to help exfoliate the skin a little is awesome ! Love this body wash
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love all of doves products. I mostly use their shampoo & conditioner. It really moisturizes my hair & leaves it feeling so soft & silky. Dove conditioner is actually in my shower right now. I'd have to say that dove is my favorite shampoo/conditioner
C C.
I love this body wash. It is a timeless classic. The scent is great and it is ultra moisturizing. I like to use this in the winter months when I find that I need more moisture in my body wash. In the summer months, I prefer to use a bar soap (Zum soaps).
Amit Agarwal 4.
KATY, TX
I have been using dove for last 7 years. Great product. Never leave my skin dry
Jess L.
Great moisturizing body wash. This transforms the feeling of my skin and smells very fresh.
I use this product on a daily basis. I like it for the most part but I do think it is too thick. It doesn't rinse off well and my skin is still a bit dry.
Markeshia M.
Lake Worth , FL
I love this body wash. It's one of my favorites. It's weird but none of the other kinds work for me besides this one. I may try different brands but this one always come back to me and I love it.
Cindy S.
Hampton, VA
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash smells great, but the scent isn't overpowering. It is my go to body wash in the winter, to fend off dry skin. It leaves my skin soft and clean, without any residue. The price isn't bad either, since the bottle is large and lasts awhile. I've recommended this product to family and friends
Kristie M.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is my FAVORITE body wash! I have been using this product for about three years and I consider it my holy grail body cleanser. I love the fresh, clean scent and the creamy consistency. I probably use too much, but I like lots of lather. It leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized without stripping all of the oil from me. I am hoping that they will release the winter care formula again because I like that formula a lot as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.