BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Matthew N.
College Station , TX
Love this product leaves skin smooth and clean would recommend everyone try it at least once
C C.
I love this body wash. It is a timeless classic. The scent is great and it is ultra moisturizing. I like to use this in the winter months when I find that I need more moisture in my body wash. In the summer months, I prefer to use a bar soap (Zum soaps).
Brianna H.
Portsmouth
I use this product daily and it's great. I wish it can with a pump top. There is a bottle that has a pump but it's the price of two of these. It's gentle on the skiing and smells good. I would definitely recommend it.
Re M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Dove has the best body wash in terms of price and quality. I use this everyday and it never disappoints. It always leave my skin feeling clean and not overly dry which I love. The choices in scents are a bit limiting but I have not found a scent that I did not love.
Krystal S.
Toledo, OH
This product is great. Not only is the scent fresh without being too overpowering, you really can imagine the nourishing effects while using the product. Highly recommend!
Jess L.
Great moisturizing body wash. This transforms the feeling of my skin and smells very fresh.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
I love how thick this product is. It smells delightful and makes your skin so smooth. A little on the pricey side but most definitely worth it. I buy it all the time from my local walmart.
Markeshia M.
Lake Worth , FL
I love this body wash. It's one of my favorites. It's weird but none of the other kinds work for me besides this one. I may try different brands but this one always come back to me and I love it.
Jessica F.
good body wash, let your skin really amazing, you feel totally clean and smells good, I highly recommend to try it.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Love the body wash it's so amazing it doesn't cost a whole lot and your skin comes out looking amazing. After a couple of times using it you feel a difference in your skin of how smooth it is
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.