BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Chelsea G.
Chapel Hill, Nc
My favorite body wash! It leaves my skin hydrated and soft! It smells great and I love to shave with it. My skins feels soft before I even put any lotion on.
Barbara S.
Muncie, IN
For the product alone I give it 5 Stars because it does make your skin feel so soft and nourished after a shower. However, I had to knock it back to 3 Stars because it leaves a film on the surface and makes my shower floor very slippery. So after every shower I have to get out the cleanser and clean the shower out.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
I love Dove body wash! It smells amazing and leaves my skin so smooth! I buy the three pack from Costco and it lasts me forever!
C C.
I love this body wash. It is a timeless classic. The scent is great and it is ultra moisturizing. I like to use this in the winter months when I find that I need more moisture in my body wash. In the summer months, I prefer to use a bar soap (Zum soaps).
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing smell and it makes my skin feel so soft. Has a rich lather and the scent stays on you for a good while after.
Jess L.
Great moisturizing body wash. This transforms the feeling of my skin and smells very fresh.
Carey C.
MANAKIN SABOT, VA
Dove Deep Moisture Wash is a wonderful product that keeps my extra dry and itchy skin manageable. It has a pleasant scent but doesn't overly saturate your skin. I leave the shower feeling fresh and my skin feels more moisturized. It is affordable and easy to find in most retailers.
Markeshia M.
Lake Worth , FL
I love this body wash. It's one of my favorites. It's weird but none of the other kinds work for me besides this one. I may try different brands but this one always come back to me and I love it.
Amber C.
I love their body wash. It really cleans the skin, leaving it smooth. Affortable. Comes in different scents as well.
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA
I didn't really like the smell of this body wash and i didn't notice too much of a smell anyways but it was really moisturizing!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.