BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Liz T.
Salinas, CA
Best body wash ever, me and my husband love it..👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼. Leave our nice and shoft and our skin feel really moisture .
Brittney K.
Renovo
My go to for years now. Leaves my skin soft and smells heavenly. Doesn’t upset my sensitive skin. I would recommend this body wash
Tia T.
Edgewater, FL
I've only used it once but I plan on buying again in the future. Had a nice fresh scent and my skin felt a bit softer after using.
Marissa M.
Lakewood, CA
I really like this body wash it eeps my skin mosturized and soft other body washes leave my skin feeling draggy ! just love dove (:
Samantha L.
Brownsville, TX
Leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, does not irritate my skin at all and love that it smells good. The texture is smooth to skin.
Brandi C.
Jackson , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove body washes and soaps are the only thing that my skin can tolerate. I love the smell and how clean I feel after every shower.
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
My absolute favorite!! I prefer the bar soap more than the body wash though. I love using it for my face to wash morning and night.
Niki s.
Makes your skin feel very soft in the shower. But I feel like once you get out and dry, you feel like you didn't wash it all off .
Jasmond G.
I love it. It keeps me clean all day. It makes my skin soft. It's gentle to the skin. I love the way it smells, it smells so good.
hashley a.
montreal, QC
This cream has a fairly light texture and is absorbed quickly in the skin making it perfect for moisturizing my skin in the summer
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.