BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Dominique F.
Harvey, LA
Love this product! My first time using this body wash my skin was very soft! Best product I have used.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Was moisturizing at first, but then I broke out all over my body... A little too moisturizing I guess?
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body wash!! Makes you feel very clean. Big plus it smells AMAZING! Not an overpowering smell.
Valerie M.
Los Banos, CA
I love this body wash because it applies nicely on my skin it leaves it soft, smelling good, and fresh!
Lynn O.
This doesn't leave your skin feeling dry because it doesn't strip the skin. It makes my skin feel soft.
Claudia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Unlike this body wash, it really moisturizers your skin, but I wish it had a more pleasant scent to it
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , FL
This product made my skin feel super soft, and hydrating. I loved it. I would definitely recommend it.
Laura F.
Los angeles, Ca
Smells good and leaves you smelling good. Makes your skin feel soft and it foams up a lot. I enjoy it
Silvia M.
Mc Bain, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product just how soft it leaves your skin and I try many but I keep going back to this one.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash leaves your skin feeling very soft and silky! Love it! My skins stays soft all day long
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.