BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Pamela Y.
Haughton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this in the winter to help with my dry itchy skin. It seems to me that it helps very well.
Kim C.
Berea, KY
Dove body wash leaves my skin feeling clean and so soft. Love this stuff!! And it smells so good.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love all Dove products! I always feel so clean after using this body wash and I smell fantastic!
Macklaine I.
Arkadelphia, AR
My skin is sensitive and dove keeps my skin from feeling dry no matter how long I'm in the shower
Megan W.
This body wash is a great moisturizing body wash and makes your skin feel great after the shower.
Frederica G.
Hoover, AL
This body wash smells amazing and it does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized and supple!
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
I can't wait to try this...based on the commercial (cheesy, I know) and the product reviews here!
Maria M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this everytime I shower. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I use it all the time.
Kylie M.
This dove body wash smells amazing. I love the all the scents. It makes my skin feel very smooth
Liz P.
Sparks , NV
Best body wash I have found. Doesn't dry out my skin and has a great smell :) highly recommended!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.