BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Destiny H.
houston
My kids and I have really sensitive skin. We started using this product about a month ago. Product has a great smell, and leaves my skin feeling soft. No skin irritation noted so far! I would definitely recommend this product.
Janet B.
Malvern, AR
Lightly scented and softens your skin. I purchased it at Walmart. Reasonably priced
Krishawna H.
Baltimore, MD
Only body wash I've been using. It leaves skin soft and moisturized. It has a nice scent and is really worth the buy.
Sarita E.
Denver, CO
Smells so good and leaves me feeling clean all day. It lathers really nice and you only have to use a little bit so the bottle last me quite a while.
Jessica S.
I love everything by dove.. Especially their body washes. This smells fresh and moisturizes your skin
Kayleigh M.
I absolutely ADORE this body wash! I have very sensitive skin that reacts to any time of added fragrance. Tried many different washes before my mom suggested I try this. Haven't used anything else since! Just recently went out and purchased bottles number 5 and 6.
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
This body wash is the only body wash I will use. It keeps my skin moisturized and smooth. They smell awesome and a little goes a long way. Thus body wash will always stay at the top of my list of favorites.
Amanda R.
I am really glad that i received this in the Walmart Beauty Box! It feels so smooth while washing, and really does leave your skin feeling soft afterwards. Dove makes really good, refreshing, quality products. This is a great every day body wash and leaves dry skin feeling so moisturized. There isn't really a scent, so it doesn't get in the way of other fragrances (shampoo/lotion). Great find, would buy again!
Melissa D.
I love that this is affordable and I get a lot of product in the bottle! The scent is clean and refreshing with the micro beads to help exfoliate the skin a little is awesome ! Love this body wash
Nita G.
STAys in my shower and travel bag. The thick creamy formula is nourishing to the skin and hydrating. It just leaves you feeling great.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.