BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Catherine T.
MILWAUKEE, WI
This is the best body wash I have ever used! I've heard such great things about it and finally decided to give it a try. It did not disappoint! Makes my skin feel so soft and is perfect for winter when skin gets so dry. I don't even have to use lotion when I use this. Definitely buy!!
Destiny H.
houston
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids and I have really sensitive skin. We started using this product about a month ago. Product has a great smell, and leaves my skin feeling soft. No skin irritation noted so far! I would definitely recommend this product.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all of doves products. I mostly use their shampoo & conditioner. It really moisturizes my hair & leaves it feeling so soft & silky. Dove conditioner is actually in my shower right now. I'd have to say that dove is my favorite shampoo/conditioner
Krishawna H.
Baltimore, MD
Only body wash I've been using. It leaves skin soft and moisturized. It has a nice scent and is really worth the buy.
Sarah K.
Charlott Hall, MD
I love love love this body wash!! I can't stand having that dry "winter skin." This body wash makes my skin feel moisturized all day long, and it smells great! I get the family size bottle for a good price for the family to use! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Jessica S.
I love everything by dove.. Especially their body washes. This smells fresh and moisturizes your skin
Jessica F.
good body wash, let your skin really amazing, you feel totally clean and smells good, I highly recommend to try it.
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
This body wash is the only body wash I will use. It keeps my skin moisturized and smooth. They smell awesome and a little goes a long way. Thus body wash will always stay at the top of my list of favorites.
Junika J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Always loved Dove products! This body wash is one the whole family can use. Your body will feel smooth and replenished after one use. Definitely locks moisture into your body. It's not very expensive either
Melissa D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that this is affordable and I get a lot of product in the bottle! The scent is clean and refreshing with the micro beads to help exfoliate the skin a little is awesome ! Love this body wash
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.