BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Leah C.
S Salt Lake, UT
I LOVE Dove body wash. My skin feels so clean and soft. I get compliments on how soft my skin is all the time! It even looks glowy
Brittney K.
Renovo
My go to for years now. Leaves my skin soft and smells heavenly. Doesn’t upset my sensitive skin. I would recommend this body wash
Lauren F.
Dry Ridge
10/10 would recommend this body wash! It’s so nice and has a great smell. I’ve been using it for a while now and it never gets old!
Kristina F.
Wilmington, DE
So gentle on your skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. Definitely a good buy and I would and will be buying it again.
Marissa M.
Lakewood, CA
I really like this body wash it eeps my skin mosturized and soft other body washes leave my skin feeling draggy ! just love dove (:
Sinai Z.
So far the best body wash ive tried. It is soft and lathers up real nice, leaves your skin feeling hydrated and it smells amazing 💕
Flor V.
Selma, NC
This body wash is my favorite because it leaves the skin so velvety soft. I like how moisurized my skin feels every time i use it.
Brandi C.
Jackson , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove body washes and soaps are the only thing that my skin can tolerate. I love the smell and how clean I feel after every shower.
Christina H.
Medina, NY
this is a great product i have really super sensitive skin and it was so gentle on my skin amd mae it feel soft it was agood value.
Sha'Keira R.
Auburn, AL
I used it for the first time, didn't think that I was going to like it, but I did. I have sensitive skin, and it works well for me!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.