BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Katelyn M.
Westminster, CO
Hard to beat this quality for this price.. The scent is never overwhelming and my boyfriend and I can use the same bottle. You can find it at any drugstore or grocery store. It doesn't dry out your skin like some body washes and is great for every day use.
Elizabeth K.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is the best! It smells so good and I feel like it does a really good job of keeping my skin hydrated and very soft. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to change up their body wash routine!
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
I liked this body wash, so far I've only used the sample i received, but it feels great when i use it. I will likely buy more when i need new body wash.
Jamaica J.
Dive deep moisture body wash performs just as well as it is advertised. I have been a life-long user of Dove body bars and I was eager to try their body wash. My skin gets very dry and irritated in the winter so I was very pleased to find that this product moisturizer my skin after just one use.
Jessica H.
Dove soaps are so awesome they will leave your skin feeling so soft and clean and they have great selections of scents.
Livvy L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really enjoy this body wash. I have been a person who uses the regular bar soap and wanted to give a body wash out. But I have very dry skin. I know that Dove is a very trusted brand and I expected this moisture body wash would hold up to my expectations, which it did. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good. I do still put lotion on afterwards anyways though. This product also lathers really well so a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product and I also plan to buy more when I run out.
Jasmine G.
If you haven't tried this product yet you should leaves your skin feeling ao and moist.
Courtney B.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff smells so good and is so moisturizing. Very inexpensive as well so that's a huge plus! I'll definitely re buy
Elissa M.
Love this brand. Cleans well, and Keeps me hydrated all day. Smells great too! Easy to use; only a small amount is needed.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
This is the only body wash I will use. My skin always feels soft and moisturized after one use. Also has a reasonable price tag.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.