BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Karely G.
Great body wash! It smells good and moisturizes the skin. Great for winter when skin tends to be drier
Valerie M.
Los Banos, CA
I love this body wash because it applies nicely on my skin it leaves it soft, smelling good, and fresh!
Lala B.
I've never tried this scent, but the Dove white smiles AWESOMEEE!! Bonus, it keeps my skin moisturized!
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Was moisturizing at first, but then I broke out all over my body... A little too moisturizing I guess?
Jessica H.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is the best body wash I have ever used for my sensitive skin!
Dana M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love this product! So moisturizing! Smells so good also! My hair gets so many compliments after I use!
Carmon P.
Covington, GA
If you have sensitive skin do not use this, it broke me out and made my skin super dry after using it.
Tasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love dove especially the sensitive one because i have sensitive skin. I always rely on this product.
Pauline P.
It does not dry out my skin and it effectively washes off my deodorant. I use this with a bath sponge.
Laura F.
Los angeles, Ca
Smells good and leaves you smelling good. Makes your skin feel soft and it foams up a lot. I enjoy it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.