BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
Love dove body wash leaves you feeling clean and smelling amazing! it is the only body wash i use. the cucumber one is my favorite
mo j.
Nashville, TN
i love the way i feel after bathing with dove deep body wash , leave your body clean and moisture , very last long , not harsh , very gentle . great price , very affordably. all pros here , no cons .
Sara A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Dove body wash has been a favorite of mine for ages! I keep going back to it again and again because it leaves my skin soft and smells wonderful! It's like a spa experience every time I use it. You don't need to use a ton and it lathers up your whole body. I really do wish they made the bottle easier to grip in the shower. I usually buy the bigger bottle and it's hard to get a good grip when my hands are wet.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
I recently found my new favorite body wash from the drugstore; the Dove fig and orange blossom smells so good and lingers on my skin. One night I smelled my moms bathroom and I was immediately hooked on this wash. It leaves my skin smooth and soft and for the price its great because Bath and Body Works washes are my favorite but they are quite expensive at times!
Hanna W.
This is definitely one of my favorite body washes for the price! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and gross like other soaps sometimes do, but also moisturizes. Dove has a lot of scent options which makes buying a new one fun! Definitely worth it!
Jaclyn T.
I love Dove moisturizing body wash! It always leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, and clean! It doesn't leave a sticky film like some bar soaps can. It is a good value for the price, and you can usually find a coupon for it or it's on sale, so that is when I stock up!
vickie n.
Tucson, AZ
I have very dry skin and use a very thick moisturizer. I really like this body wash because it doesn't leave a weird texture to my skin like soap does. It smells very good and not too strong!
Sharda D.
Fairfield, AL
This is like spa treatment to me! The smell and feel is relaxing and it seems like the day just melts off my body. I just enjoy it! I try to stock up to keep it on hand for everday and I love that its gentle enough to use on my daughter!
Sarita E.
Denver, CO
Smells so good and leaves me feeling clean all day. It lathers really nice and you only have to use a little bit so the bottle last me quite a while.
Mindy M.
Des Moines, IA
For some reason this body wash makes my skin red and irritated. There must be some ingredient I am allergic too. I'd give it zero stars if it would let me.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.