BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Vanessa  P.
Kent, WA
I really like this body wash I love dove products in general. they always meet my standards which is making my skin nice and smooth
Jessie C.
Sacramento, CA
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and makes my skin so soft while also leaving it clean! I would definitely recommend!
erika d.
Stamford, CT
Smells great and really does what it says and has a fresh smell that isn't overpowering. Sometimes I don't even need to use lotion
Chanon F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is great. The smell is so clean. It doesn't leave a soapy residue. The cost is good as well. I would for sure recommend.
My N.
San Jose, CA
After usin this, I feel like I don't even need to apply lotion. This makes my body smells so good and people always compliment me.
Lauren F.
Dry Ridge
10/10 would recommend this body wash! It’s so nice and has a great smell. I’ve been using it for a while now and it never gets old!
Liz T.
Salinas, CA
Best body wash ever, me and my husband love it..👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼. Leave our nice and shoft and our skin feel really moisture .
Ashley L.
El Paso, TX
I have very dry skin during the winter and this saves me it has a smoother and great feeling after a shower i definetely reccomend
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
All dove products are my favorite! I'm a dove girl! Love love love! Always making me feel fresh and clean. Can't live without dove!
Maria V.
Hidalgo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It feels great! Gives your skin a good refreshing feel. It is creamy but doesn't feel sticky. Smells good, natural, not so strong.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.