BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Karli M.
Gave me softer and smoother skin, made my skin feel hydrated and not dry after use. Smells great!!
Maria H.
Hidalgo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell, i have the mandarin & tiare flower and love the way my skin feels after a shower.
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body wash!! I love dove body wash I would always recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Kellie Y.
Columbus, OH
Awesome soap! Smells great, and feels great on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Linda C.
Waterbury, CT
Love this product. Makes my skin feel so soft all day! I would recommend this product to everybody.
Lily T.
I love any kind of body wash that feels good and makes me feel clean all over! This hits the mark!
Leslie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always get dry patches in my skin in the winter and this prevents that! Love it! Smells good too!
Saraya M.
McDonough , GA
I did not like this product it left dry patches on my skin and redness. Will never purchase again.
Kiera D.
Great for sensitivity in your skin and has lots of moisturizer in it to keep your skin moisturized.
Iris C.
Silver Spring, MD
I really like this body wash. It cleans my skin without drying it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.