BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kaycee S.
This body wash makes my skin feel soft and moisturized from start to finish. I even shave my legs with. It helps drastically with my dry skin and I will never consider purchasing another body wash besides Dove!
Rachel P.
Slidell, LA
This is my go-to body wash!!!! It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized without leaving it sticky/oily! I would absolutely recommend this to someone who is looking for a gentle, moisturizing body wash!
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Best and only soap that I can use. it was recommended by my dermatologist and gynecologist. It leaves my skin feeling great when do and the smell is wonderful. I can also use this product on my 3 year old son
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
I really like the dove brand and this shower gel is not left behind, leaves my skin soft and hydrated.They gave me a sample at an event and from that moment is one of my favorite shower gels, would recommend.
Nora H.
Minneapolis, MN
I always switch over to this body wash in the winter months because it makes my skin moisturized and soft. It's a little much in the summer, but perfect for the drier cold months. The smell is nice and light.
Vanessa B.
I absolutely love dove body wash, because it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It also helps eliminate the litte bumps on the back of my arms when I scrub with a loofa. I would highly recommend this product!
Chelsea M.
I buy the deep moisture because it's thick & creamy, very gentle on the skin. Leaves you feeling really clean & extra soft, plus the sent is very nice. The price is fair & I like the twin packs better value.
Laura S.
Salisbury, NC
I absolutely love this body wash. I love the fragrance of Dove soap, it makes me feel so clean. The value of the product is really great, and it lathers up really nice while also moisturizing. Great product!
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I love the way my skin feels when I use this body wash! It's all silky and smooth. Definitely my favorite body wash! And it smells great! I use it for every shower. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Krista A.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but there really isn't a more moisturizing body wash out there. The scent does linger throughout the day, but if you can handle that, this will make your skin feel fantastic.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.