BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Jennifer C.
Fantastic body wash! I've been using this product for years, and it is one of the best moisturizing, body soaps on the market. The formula is gentle. It is widely available across retailers, and offered in a variety of packaging (my favorite is the rounder jar with the pump, for the shower).
Sammy M.
St charles
This stuff is amazing ! the thing i like about this product is , its very gentle on your skin . it doesn't leave residue on your skin, and when you wash it off your skin feels silky. the scent stays on your until your next shower! 10/10 would buy again! Love this thing
Slayahontas S.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash this is one of the best body washes I've ever used, probably the best in general! It smells clean, it's easy to use, there's portion control, and its way easier to travel with than a bar of soap for sure!! This is a staple in my home!
Cecilia A.
I am not supposed to use body wash because of my eczema. It's not something that's wanted because of how flaky and dry my skin can get but I use the cucumber body wash and not only is the fragrance top notch. It doesn't mess with my skin and it's sensitive. I love it.
Jane B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product truly is moisturizing, and it is one of the only body washes I have tried where the scent actually lingers for quite some time afterwards! My only issue with this product is I do not personally like the scent ( a fresher take on baby powder?), so I will not be repurchasing!
Hannah C.
Statesville, NC
I absolutely loved this product when I first started using it.  Then it started leaving a film/ residue on my body after rinsing.  But it did leave my skin feeling very clean and moisturized after my shower.  I would be willing to try this product again.
Adriana L.
Yessss my favorite , it has the best sent and leaves my body so soft even before the lotion it has my skin as babysoft and I feel so clean does deep clean and makes me a happy . I've gotten complements about how soft my skin is . It's a one of a daily must of my life.
Ruthie K.
It was more moisturizing than your typical body wash, but it didn't last all day. I would much prefer Olay, which is my mainstay. It's good for normal-dry skin, but not for ultra-dry. It's a little misleading, so i wouldn't recommend it to people with actual dry skin.
nathalie G.
Deja la piel super suavey humectada, esta marca siempre se ha caracterizado por hacer productos que no sean abrasivos para nuestra piel y que la ayuden a recuperar los daños causados por la resequedad o falta de humectacion, este es unos de los productos que mas uso..
Ashley W.
Beaverton
I absolutly love this product! I get it at costco and it comes in a two pack. It is very gentle on your skin and it smells amazing! I only ever use this one. I cannot think of anything bad about this product unless you didnt like the smell but it is only a clean smell!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.