BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Mary K.
Bechtelsville, PA
Excellent wash and moisture body wash  ... comes now in a variety of scent that will appease the populous.  Great for combatting the winter's dryness and ashiness.  I use it years round, especially as a back wash.  Certainly, upped the game in clean without drying out the skin ...
Raven H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love all dove products they are so universal. The soaps and lotions arent really gender specific. My whole family can use the products because they are so gentle and smooth. They smell great. I would recommend this product to everyone all ages i even use it on my 1 year old who has sensitive and my 5 year old who gets eczema breakouts. My fiancé even enjoys the soap
Devin R.
miami, FL
Four weeks ago I fractured my lower back so I had a lot of trouble applying moisturizer to my legs & back. Now that I have some mobility back I took the Dove Body Wash Challenge and I am quite impressed. The fresh, clean scent is very appealing and I only had to use a dollop to get tons of lather. My skin feels so much better already (especially my legs) - this being after only one use. Thank you so much for a product that actually does what it says!
Cindy H.
I love this product, I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't bother me. Its creamy and you can get it indifferent aromas. I always feel fresh and clean after I use it. I would definitely recommend it to my friends. My daughter in law got me using this product. The shampoos and conditioners are great too.
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
Body wash has a very clean/pleasant smell. It is of a thick consistency and feels amazing on the skin. It lathers very well with water and makes you feel like you are getting a full body all over clean. After showering my skin feels soft and refreshed. Plus the smell stays with you for several hours afterwards.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this body wash a lot but recently I have found that is dries out my skin. I had to switch to a more moisturizing body wash. I do live in a very dry climate so I think it is just fine for people that live in more humid climates. Foams up really nice when you shower and cleans well. Just a little drying for me.
Jhulianna V.
Lutz, FL
This is my go to everyday body soap! I love how rich and thick it is, and how easily it lathers against my skin. It is has a clean and great fragrance and even though it is more expensive than other soaps a little goes along way and it makes my skin feel so hydrated after using. I would definitely recommend !
Ashlie W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love dove products so much. Their almond scented body wash is the best one in my opinion. Dove is the only brand that leaves my skin super soft (i have really dry skin and get dry patches on my arms and face) and without any patches since ive started using it. I use this with a loofa, so buttery and lush.
Chandler P.
Ponca City
I absolutely love this body wash!! Dove has done it once again everything about this is wonderful!! This body wash is super hydrating and it also smells really clean! I love how creamy it is and the texture is wonderful! This is my goto all winter long to keep my skin feeling youthful refreshed and hydrated
Ashley D.
Hendersonville, NC
I have eczema and have to be careful about what I use on my body. My dermatologist actually recommended Dive body wash to me. I LOVE it. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. It never makes the dry skin worse and it always feels really good going over the cracked/sore spots on my body that I get from my severely dry skin and eczema. I love that even though I have a skin condition, Dove allows me to feel like a normal woman, buying a regular body wash in the store instead of having to purchase special eczema soaps.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.