BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
This wash feels amazing! Not only does it smell good, it leathers wonderfully and hydrates quite well! It is very affordable and from a tried and trusted brand!
Dee S.
Carthage, MO
I have very dry and sensitive skin, and this is a tremendous help. Smells very fresh and it stays with you all day.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
My go-to bodywash to restore smoothness in my skin. It's very affordable ($5.49 at Target) and it smells great! My skin tends to dry up during winter time and this bodywash helps to moisturize my skin.
mandy b.
Sinking Spg, PA
This is probably one of my favorite body washes. It makes your skin feel so smooth and moisturized. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin or anyone looking for a moisturizing body wash.
Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
The whole family can use this gentle cleanser in the winter and the summer. It keeps my body from getting too dry in the winter and too oily in the summer. Our youngest daughter and I have a skin issue on our arms, and Dove body wash is the only kind that doesn't aggravate it and make it worse. It actually improves it.
Alejandra C.
Donna, TX
I won't use any other body wash, this is my favorite! Dove body wash leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. If I use another body wash, my skin feels dull and dry after one wash.
Ann F.
Gaylord, MN
In the winter with hot water heat in my home it gets very dry. My whole family used to get dry itchy skin and this cleared it all right up. It cleared it all up in one use. In the colder months I use it every time I take a bath. I would recommend it for anyone to use and would gladly buy again when it comes back to stores.
Jenn Z.
One of my favorite shampoos. I always feel so clean after using it. One thing I didn't liked so much was the little beads in the shampoo.
Kaylin F.
Warner Robins, GA
Dove body wash is a very well recommended body wash. it aim's to make the skin smooth. it has an amazing neutral scent. with a very gentle wash the only cons maybe that for some they say it makes their skin dry, but i do recommend trying it out you just never know!
Jana S.
Brooksville, FL
This is my favorite dove body wash it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and refreshed and clean I recommend this to everybody
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.