BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

mandy b.
Sinking Spg, PA
This is probably one of my favorite body washes. It makes your skin feel so smooth and moisturized. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin or anyone looking for a moisturizing body wash.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
With even sensitive skin, this body wash works miracles and doesn't irritate! I love the feel of the body wash and the moisture it gives my skin. It really hydrates and lasts all day! Highly recommend!
Ulga D.
If it isn't Dove, then i won't use it. Dove loves my skin feeling so good and moisturized, not to mention it's nice in the nose, smells amazing.
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
This is one of my favorite body washes. It's definitely makes me feel moisturized and clean. And the scent is great. My husband makes sure that we have a bottle of Dove body wash at all times.
Jennifer S.
Wampum, PA
My husband and I both like the product. Makes my skin feel smoother. BUT ... I don't really like the scent. Smells out dated.. if that makes sense. I think a more floral fresh scent would be better... at least for women!
Sheridan M.
Minot, ND
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash makes my body feel SOOO soft and smooth. I even use it as shaving cream for my legs and armpits. My skin smells so fresh and clean and the scent lasts for a long time. I bought mine from CVS pharmacy and its great quality for low budget purchases!
Haley H.
I LOVE the Dove deep moisture body wash. It always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. It has such a soft, yet wonderful scent that is never too aggressive. I haven't used this product in a while, but I would definitely recommend it. The cost can't be beat either!
Hannah S.
Henagar
This stuff is great I have battled with eczema for my whole life and this body wash is the only one that hasn't broke me out
Desiree C.
I love the fragrance, feel fresh all day. My skin feels soft and moisturizer. I've used dove since I was a child. I've recommended this to my friends. My family already uses this.
Tina H.
Rochester, MN
Works great. Skin doesn't feel dry after showering. This does not make my skin scaly or itchy. I have sensitive skin and this bodywash is excellent.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.