BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Becky B.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this body wash. Smells fresh all day! I fill my dispenser and it's so easy to use. No mess!
Maria H.
Hidalgo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell, i have the mandarin & tiare flower and love the way my skin feels after a shower.
Abril P.
Griffin, Ga
Really great body wash.. Dove is an amazing brand and really worth the money.. Definitely recommend
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
I recently stated using it and I love it. The after shower fragrance ughh :) it smells so amazing.
Nina P.
I am.verry happy with moisture wich gives me after bath .I enjoy the smell its always so refreshing
Starr M.
Marine city
Considering I have very dry skin this product defiantly does what it's title says and moisturizes!
Karli M.
Gave me softer and smoother skin, made my skin feel hydrated and not dry after use. Smells great!!
Lindsey M.
San Diego, CA
It's not overly "purfumy" like some body washes and it moisturizes better that the Dove bar soap.
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body wash!! I love dove body wash I would always recommend this to anyone and everyone!
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
This product works well! I especially like using it with a loofah because it foams up very nicely.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.