BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Emily R.
This smells great and leaves you're body so
Soft. It's also not very harsh on the skin. But it is a bit hard to get a good lather.
Anna D.
Flagstaff, AZ
This body wash is great at moisturizing dry skin. I have perpetually dry skin all year round and this body wash is an added bonus.
Erika F.
My nine month old son has eczema. He isn't able to use scented soaps but this keeps his flare ups calm and his skin moisturized.
Katriona N.
Albany, GA
I DIDN'T LIKE THIS PRODUCT LEFT MY SKIN DRY AND ALTHOUGH IT SAYS FOR SENSITIVE SKIN IT BROKE ME OUT. MY BOYS HOWEVER CAN USE IT.
Jena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this body wash. After I use it my skin feels nice and smooth and I feel really clean after I get out of the shower.
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA
I didn't really like the smell of this body wash and i didn't notice too much of a smell anyways but it was really moisturizing!
Janel N.
Midway Park, NC
This was okay. I feel like it still didn't moisturize my skin. I still had pretty dry skin. Just felt like any regular wash.
Linea P.
Seattle, WA
Pretty much a must have for anyone wanted to feel clean after a shower. Has a delicate scent to it and does what I need it to do.
Sindy M.
I absolutely love this body wash. I use it evertime I shower. It smells really good! And is so hydrating and smooth for the skin.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like dove products I especially like smells and moisture from the dove body wash. No left of soap feeling just soft skin
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.