BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Elsie M.
I dont like liquid body wash much. But I love how thick this soap is and it last all day long. On a rag or sponge and I'm good to go
Traneen S.
Leaves my skin feeling Fresh and clean
I enjoying using this product every day, I enjoy the smell and the way it makes my skin feels.
Aileen P.
Lancaster, PA
Not too bad of a soap. Definitely kept my skin soft but the scent was too strong for my allergies so I had to switch to another soap.
angel t.
i purchase this body wash twice a month,its my faveorite! i am a big fan of dove and their body washes and this is my number 1 brand.
Ellie J.
It's so soft on your skin! It feels like it leaves a protective layer of moisture! It's also cost effective and can buy it anywhere.
Luara M.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
É raro eu gostar de um sabonete assim, mas esse eu adoro. Deixa a pele limpinha e bem cheirosa. Todos os produtos da Dove sao otimos
Angelica P.
lynn, MA
I love this! Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling smooth and very hydrated, and this is very gentle on the skin. The smell too!
Carol C.
Lyles, TN
Love the Dove body wash! Always leaves me feeling extremely fresh and clean. Lathers up great and makes me feel all silky afterwards!
Heidi C.
Omaha, NE
I have extremely dry skin. The Dove Deep Moisture Body wash is an affordable body wash that I can count on keeping my skin hydrated.
Alexis G.
I really love dove products! Especially since I break out because my skin is oily and dry in some places. But it's gentle on my skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.