BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
SMELLS AMAZING. DOVE NEVER LEAVES THE SKIN DRY. I ALSO FEEL SO CLEAN AND MOISTEN AFTER USING DOVE AFTER A BATH OR SHOWER. GREAT BRAND OF CHOICE IF YOU HAVE FRY SKIN
Amanda K.
Love this body wash! Lathers nice and never leaves my skin dry. Great clean smell!
Maria C.
Los Banos, CA
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is great for everyday use. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash smells great. It is gentle to the skin. Leaves skin soft and healthy looking. Hands down Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash has to be one of my favorite body washes.
alicia c.
Castlewood, SD
This product in wonderful. Nothing makes my skin softer. I have bought it at many stores like Walmart, Walgreens, hive, ect. It is very affordable and even if it wasn't I would still buy it. Some soap sticks to your skin but not this kind. It also has a great scent.
Sarita E.
Denver, CO
Smells so good and leaves me feeling clean all day. It lathers really nice and you only have to use a little bit so the bottle last me quite a while.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
My go-to bodywash to restore smoothness in my skin. It's very affordable ($5.49 at Target) and it smells great! My skin tends to dry up during winter time and this bodywash helps to moisturize my skin.
Dee S.
Carthage, MO
I have very dry and sensitive skin, and this is a tremendous help. Smells very fresh and it stays with you all day.
Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
The whole family can use this gentle cleanser in the winter and the summer. It keeps my body from getting too dry in the winter and too oily in the summer. Our youngest daughter and I have a skin issue on our arms, and Dove body wash is the only kind that doesn't aggravate it and make it worse. It actually improves it.
Makayla G.
I love using Dove products for my skin! It moisturizes, it has a good clean smell, and your skin feels very smooth afterwards. When using this body wash you do not need a lot. It lasts me a while until I run out so it is well worth your money. I definitely recommend to people with dry skin or looking to have skin that feels smooth!
Jackie S.
Levittown, PA
Dove body washes are my absolute favorite! It even feels different from other body washes. It feels thicker and you can actually feel it moisturizing your skin. It does not have a strong scent but you just feel very clean after using
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.