BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
I love the smell. ..It's so yummy. Dove Never disappoints . It's so creamy. Leaves my skin so silky.
Courtney  A.
Columbus, OH
Price is high. Smells great and works wonders. I love that it leaves my skin soft, smooth, and clean.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
This body wash makes my body very soft after I shower. I really enjoy the different scents as well!
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I use a lot of Dove products. This body wash makes my skin feel soft & hydrated. And it smells great!
Melinda L.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this particular scent. it's very cream and leaves a great after smell. overall great product.
Sally R.
Irving, TX
I really enjoy the scents and creamy feeling of this body wash. It also offers a nice thick lather.
Isabel A.
SO GOOD! It smells amazon and it always leaves my skin supper soft! The commercials were not kidding!
Allison R.
Fresno, CA
This Is the only body wash I use. It smells great and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or heavy.
lulu j.
I absolutely recommend this , it smells great and so hydrating to your skin and last all day good ^_^
Becky B.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this body wash. Smells fresh all day! I fill my dispenser and it's so easy to use. No mess!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.