BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Got this for the winter months when my skin is dryer and so far this has been the best body wash that I have used to moisturize my skin!
Socorro S.
Thornton, CO
I was struggling with my son's dry skin, until we tested with Dove, now his skin is much better, know I do not leave Dove by any other...
Molly T.
I use this body wash everyday. Its great and very moisturizing. It leaves your skin soft, smelling great, and no residue of soap is left.
Kristine K.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always leaves my skin soft. I have sensitive skin so i have to be mindful of the soaps and lotions i use. But this one never disappoints
Erica S.
orlando, FL
I love this body wash! it leaves my skin so smooth and clean! :)
i love how my skin feels when i wash with dove.

i highly recommend :)
Thelma T.
Use this everyday! It's super thick and it smells amazing. It definitely leaves my skin soft, and it works better than the bar itself. :)
Sabrina T.
norridge, il
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ughh i bought this dove body wash, and had better body wash that moisturized much better. it did smell good but was not that moisturizing
hermis b.
Fairfax , VA
We love Dove body washes they smells so good and makes your body so clean and oily it not makes your skin dry that what I love about it
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
This is one of the few drug store/walmart products I'll buy. Its lovely and makes my skin feel amazing. I've bought 4 bottles thus far.
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love their dove body wash and the exfoliating one too, it's so moisturizing and smells amazing and it's great for the whole family
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Favorite scent?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.