BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Cheyenne P.
Tellico Plns, TN
Makes me feel wonderful and clean and no dry skin when I come out of the shower. Just a dime size in your hand and you're ready to go
Cadiya C.
I love dove soap so gentle and leaves my skin so soft. I have very dry skin during the winter months and this soap helps combat that.
Allure C.
My favorite. Only thing I can use that does not irritate my skin. Works well for my sons skin. I would recommend if you have dry skin
Kiara B.
This product is great. It does moisture the skin after using it for awhile. I've been using it for years I've had no issues with it.
Lacey B.
Really good smell and lasts on your skin but not overpowering i have used dove body was for years and this one did not disappoint.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this body wash off and on for years and it's always been really moisturizing! Great product to try if you haven't.
Diana K.
Whittaker, MI
One of the only body washes I can use because I haves sensitive skin and it it very moisturizing. It has a fresh scent and I like it
Jessie G.
Grand Island, NE
My family uses this wash daily in the shower.. great soft fresh smell that lingers all day keeping us feeling clean through the day.
Jennifer  D.
Frostburg , Md
This is a great body wash. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. I'm always grabbing for this any time I'm in the shower.
Alexis G.
I really love dove products! Especially since I break out because my skin is oily and dry in some places. But it's gentle on my skin.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What is your favorite dove product ?
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Why do you enjoy this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?
Manerva P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dose any body like scented dove body wash
Nicole R.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone have any body wash suggestions? I find that the dove body wash doesn't have a lasting smell. I'd love something that makes you smell amazing when you leave your shower.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
Is this really as good as the commercial makes it out to be??