BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Carson B.
Gainesville, GA
Having sensitive skin I have to use soaps that aren't harsh and don't irritate when shaving! This is perfect for that! Good smelling!!
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
I really like this product to gives my skin refreshing vibrant cleansing ..skin looks shinier softer.. really good for anti aging skin.
Stephanie E.
Rathdrum
My daily shower gel! It's so moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling great. It's wonderful on my sensitive skin and the smell is great!
Saemyi L.
Dove is a good brand for sensitive skin. It's not too fragrant or harsh. And i feel squeeky clean after using it. It foams up well too.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
It smells so good and it makes my skin soft but it still doesn’t hydrate my skin. After I use it, I’m all itchy and dry on my legs! Ugh
Stephanie W.
Love love their dove body wash and the exfoliating one too, it's so moisturizing and smells amazing and it's great for the whole family
Danielle T.
Colon, MI
I love Doce bodywash. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and has a really nice smell to it. It's also very gentle on my sensitive skin.
Kristi P.
Big Flats, NY
This product is okay. My skin does feel smoothr after using it but it doesn't lather as much as I would of hoped. It smells good also.
Lucy L.
Sandusky, OH
Been using for years. Love it. Keeps skin soft & moisturized. Everyone in family uses it & loves it. Won't go on vacation without it !
Ericka Lynn A.
Austin, IN
Dove has to be one of my favorite products of all time. It makes my skin super smooth. Such a great buy. And there's different smells!
Escarlet P.
Who love this body wash
Katie W.
Dequincy, LA
Is this your go to body wash in the winter??
Katie S.
Linton, IN
Which do you prefer: body wash or soap bar?
Deborah V.