BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Marisol R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this body wash it smells amazing and it leaves my skin moisturized. I enjoy using it in the summer it is very refreshing.
Jessica B.
Solsberry, IN
It's creamy and makes my skin feel so soft. Also the smell is pleasant. I love this body wash I recommend it to everyone I know!
Jennifer W.
Tuscumbia, AL
Dove body wash always leave my skins so soft. Great for sensitive skin. Really rich moisturizing soap. Really helps with eczema.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
This is the only body wash I will use. My skin always feels soft and moisturized after one use. Also has a reasonable price tag.
Jacqueline B.
I love the smell, how it makes my skin feel, how clean it makes my skin. I have nothing bad to say about this body wash, big fan.
Kelly L.
Clinton, MD
The way your skin feels after use, is amazing. Some soaps seem to make your skin feel dry but not when you use Dove Deep Moisture
Whitney W.
manhattan, ks
I've never had a body wash that makes my skin feel do soft and so smooth. I just always feel super clean and fresh when I use it.
Angela L.
San Francisco, CA
I love way this body wash leaves my skin feeling. I have fairly dry skin and then body wash makes my skin feel very moisturized.
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove body wash is awesome leaves my skin feeling good and smooth. Helps my dry skin big time. I recommend this product to anyone
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA
I didn't really like the smell of this body wash and i didn't notice too much of a smell anyways but it was really moisturizing!
Katie W.
Dequincy, LA
Is this your go to body wash in the winter??
Katie S.
Linton, IN
Which do you prefer: body wash or soap bar?
Escarlet P.