BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Allure C.
My favorite. Only thing I can use that does not irritate my skin. Works well for my sons skin. I would recommend if you have dry skin
Glenda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My legs used to get really dry so I started using Dove Moisture Body Wash. It really worked it leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
Lacey B.
Really good smell and lasts on your skin but not overpowering i have used dove body was for years and this one did not disappoint.
Elizabeth S.
Tampa, FL
Not only does this smell great, works well, and is cheap, but it is easy on my easily irritated skin and is something I use everyday.
mackenzie a.
I really love this body wash, it leaves me feeling very clean and fresh. the scent is also really nice. it simpley gets the job done.
Samirah G.
It makes my skin nice and smooth. I like the smell it makes nice and refreshing. I use it almost al of the time because it is so good
Polly K.
Englewood, CO
I like this body wash, but the smell is a little too strong for my liking. It keeps my skin moisturized which I do like quite a bit.
Jennifer  D.
Ridgeley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great body wash. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. I'm always grabbing for this any time I'm in the shower.
Mandy C.
Howell, MI
Love how it keeps my skin feeling silky smooth and smells good too. We have used a few different scents they offer and love them all.
Stacey F.
Tullahoma
A little bit heavy. Hard to rinse off the skin and seems to leave my skin a little oily and feeling like I have a coating on my skin
Charlene L.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry itchy skin??
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is it about this body wash that made it one of the winners choice for 2016? I've never bought this brand because it always seemed higher priced than the others. Is it worth it?
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
I am looking for a new body wash. I have excema and use lotion everyday. but with it being winter and the air being dryer, my excema is worse. would you recommend this body wash to help moisturize my skin more?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How does this make your skin feel after a shower ?
Yalinn M.
I use thos body wash also like a shave cream. It leaves my legs feeling so soft. Does anyone else also use it like that?

back