BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Super intense moisture!
Sonia C.
Riverside, CA
GREAT PRODUCT
C a H.
I got this in a walmart subscription box. it is a great body wash and i will be repurchasing any of the Dove body washes.
Renata G.
Fall river, MA
I found this wonder in bj's on sale thought it was just a soap liquid but surprised by the intense moisturizing my skin should
Joanna M.
Roanoke, VA
The best body wash ever used. I use it everyday! Its a fresh & light sent & it leaves your skin feeling soft & moisturized.
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
It smells like an old man. I thought that this body wash would be good but I prefer the bar of soap. Will not buy.
Ariel S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This product not only smells great but once used after a few days, your skin is softer than ever! Would definitely recommend and buy again!
Ashley E.
Apex, NC
this body was is amazing it leaves your skin feeling great especially with dry skin. I like the the scent also it relaxing & the it isn't that pricey . this is one of my top body washes to use. It lasts me like a month using the body wash everyday . I would really recommend this product !
Amber R.
Mc Rae, AR
I Love dove products! It smells so good and makes my skin soft! I use it every day. It will lasts me up to a couple months. I got a great deal on a 2 pack at Walmart. I recommend to anyone with dry skin!
Hannah S.
Henagar
This stuff is great I have battled with eczema for my whole life and this body wash is the only one that hasn't broke me out
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.