BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Carolina G.
Desert Hot Springs
Dove is a great product!.. I love the long lasting smell. It keeps your skin hydrated.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Amazing body wash always been a dove fan since I was a kid works amazing in my dry skin
Alma B.
Houston
Me encanta este body wash porque deja la piel muy humectada sintiéndose fresca y suave
Whendjel j.
I washed my body very very good it smells really good in a very very small inexpensive
Melanie S.
Chino Hills
Love Dove. Always my to go body wash. Always leaves my skin soft and smelling so good.
Candi L.
I love the smell of this body wash! Fresh.
Taylor V.
Las vegas, NV
My skin is super dry, and Dove is one of the only products that keeps my skin hydrated.
Jada. B.
I use this everyday. This makes my skin soft. It lasts all day and well worth the cost.
Misti M.
Jackson, GA
What an excellent source of hydration for my skin!! I highly recommend this product !
Nores C.
Philadelphia
I love all dove products and they even got the baby products witch are really good !!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.