BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jessie C.
Sacramento, CA
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and makes my skin so soft while also leaving it clean! I would definitely recommend!
Astrid Z.
Leaves my skin perfect and soft.. I'm loving it even more every day. It has the perfect scent and texture. Is very long lasting too
Chanon F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is great. The smell is so clean. It doesn't leave a soapy residue. The cost is good as well. I would for sure recommend.
Jasmond G.
I love it. It keeps me clean all day. It makes my skin soft. It's gentle to the skin. I love the way it smells, it smells so good.
Christina H.
Medina, NY
this is a great product i have really super sensitive skin and it was so gentle on my skin amd mae it feel soft it was agood value.
Flor V.
Selma, NC
This body wash is my favorite because it leaves the skin so velvety soft. I like how moisurized my skin feels every time i use it.
shannon c.
Mountain View, AR
Smells great! Kinda expensive. Works wonders. Leaves skin soft all day. Great for shaving g soap. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas.
Antonia M.
Independence , MO
I love this because it is moisturizing and it leaves my skin soft. The only set back is that it also leaves a film of dirt as well.
Sinai Z.
So far the best body wash ive tried. It is soft and lathers up real nice, leaves your skin feeling hydrated and it smells amazing 💕
Kristina F.
Wilmington, DE
So gentle on your skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. Definitely a good buy and I would and will be buying it again.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.