BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great moisturizer and perfect for sensitive skin. Has a great fragrance and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Meg P.
Birmingham, AL
This body wash mositruzes really well! It really works and has a good clean scent. I love this body wash!
Summer H.
Bonne Terre, MO
Great product for sensitive skin. I use on my children and myself. It also is a good value for the price.
Emily K.
Leaves my skin nice and moist. No more dry skin. Washes off fully and leaves me with a nice clean scent.
Megan B.
Austin, TX
I like this wash a lot but it's not my go to. My mom loves this though and repurchases it all of the time.
Lorraine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is my everyday body wash and it gives me that glowing smooth and fresher feeling all day, thumbs up
Betty S.
Bedford, OH
Very good, doesn't dry your skin, would like to have smaller sizes more scents, spring, and summer scents
Taren S.
Dove is always a go to moisturizing body wash for me, which doesn't ever leave me feeling dry after use.
Eileen F.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this brand for their campaigns but also it leaves ur skin sooo soft. Feel really clean after use.
S M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dove products especially their body wash. It leaves your asking soft and smooth without a residue
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.