BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Angie F.
Akron, OH
Love the scent of this body eash, but it leaves my skin drier than before I shower. I have to use extra lotion if I use this bosy wash.
Jade A.
This body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and doesn’t have an overpowering scent, which I appreciate. It is easy to lather and rinse.
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
I started using this because I have very dry skin in the winter. This is THE BEST body wash for keeping your skin moisturized and soft!
Elisa M.
Watsonville, CA
Dove is my favorite especially the cucumber scent! Leaves my skin soft n smelling great. Super gentle on skin& I purchased it at target
Jeannett R.
I love Dove body wash if i don't shower with it i still feel dirty and Dove makes me feel clean my skin is soft and moisturize love it.
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love their dove body wash and the exfoliating one too, it's so moisturizing and smells amazing and it's great for the whole family
Madelyn G.
My boyfriend loves this. I love that it has a great lather and it leaves your skin feeling clean it's also low fragrance which is good.
Autumn C.
Loves Park, IL
I have been using this body wash for at least a year. It is my favorite body wash. It not only smells great, but it is gentle on skin.
Andrea P.
Bakersfield, CA
This is by far my favorite body wash. I absolutely love the smell. My husband even uses it! We will never use another body wash again.
Alli F.
Canton, MO
I just recently bought this and I love it. It is very moisturizing and doesn't have a scent. Very inexpensive if you see it grab it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.