BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Rachael S.
Best and smooth and creamy. Makes your skin feel good when you got out of the shower. Keeps it healthy
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Use this daily to wash my body. So creamy and soft. Leaves my skin soft and doesn't dry it out at all.
Colleen H.
Germansville, PA
Love dove body wash! My sons allergist suggests this for dry skin and it makes a very large difference!
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
My current body wash. I love this stuff so much I bought like 5 bottles. definitely my favorite smell.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , FL
This product made my skin feel super soft, and hydrating. I loved it. I would definitely recommend it.
Karely G.
Great body wash! It smells good and moisturizes the skin. Great for winter when skin tends to be drier
Christine M.
Nashville, Tn
This is the only body wash I will use! I love Dove. I have sensitive skin and Dove never irritates it!
Laura F.
Los angeles, Ca
Smells good and leaves you smelling good. Makes your skin feel soft and it foams up a lot. I enjoy it
Diana B.
gresham, OR
This body wash does the job. It lathers well and doesn't have an unpleasant smell like other soaps do.
Dana M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love this product! So moisturizing! Smells so good also! My hair gets so many compliments after I use!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.