BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Allison W.
Chowchilla, CA
This is my go to body wash! this makes my skin feel and look amazing! IT smells amazing!! i will always go back to this body wash
Brandi C.
Dove body washes and soaps are the only thing that my skin can tolerate. I love the smell and how clean I feel after every shower.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
Love dove body wash leaves you feeling clean and smelling amazing! it is the only body wash i use. the cucumber one is my favorite
Niki s.
Makes your skin feel very soft in the shower. But I feel like once you get out and dry, you feel like you didn't wash it all off .
Beth L.
San Diego
I love this dove body wash it moisture and smooth to my body, I don't feel like my skin dry and my children also love this product.
Amy N.
Crofton, MD
This works great. I like to use it in the winter time after I get out of the shower. It keeps your legs moisturized and not itchy.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash.! Leaves my skin super soft and smelling so good all day.!! I love dove its always highbquality and affordable.
Stacy L.
This is a great product and well pretty well with my sensitive skin. The scent is not overwhelming and the price is not bad either
Leslie W.
Rayville, LA
I love using this in the winter my skin tends to dry out in cool weather and this helps keep me feeling soft and has a great scent
Melissa N.
Crosbyton, TX
Love Dove Bath wash! It is one of the soaps that I can use that doesn't dry my skin out and leaves my body feeling clean and fresh!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.