BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

My N.
San Jose, CA
After usin this, I feel like I don't even need to apply lotion. This makes my body smells so good and people always compliment me.
Kristina F.
Wilmington, DE
So gentle on your skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. Definitely a good buy and I would and will be buying it again.
Sarah W.
Love the softness of the soap! Great for my face- gentle but clarifying! I also love the scent of all the dove products I've used!
Antonia M.
Kansas City, MO
I love this because it is moisturizing and it leaves my skin soft. The only set back is that it also leaves a film of dirt as well.
Liz T.
Salinas, CA
Best body wash ever, me and my husband love it..👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼. Leave our nice and shoft and our skin feel really moisture .
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL
The best clean without the harshness of other soaps. Leaves my skin touchable soft every day! The light, clean scent is great too!
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use the soap bar when using this dove product but now i use this one and it leaves my skin so soft and smelling so good .
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This body was smells fresh and it feels like lotion. It leaves your skin fresh and smooth. I buy this monthly for me and my girls.
Vanessa  P.
Kent, WA
I really like this body wash I love dove products in general. they always meet my standards which is making my skin nice and smooth
Emily R.
This smells great and leaves you're body so
Soft. It's also not very harsh on the skin. But it is a bit hard to get a good lather.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.