BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Pauline P.
It does not dry out my skin and it effectively washes off my deodorant. I use this with a bath sponge.
Valerie M.
Los Banos, CA
I love this body wash because it applies nicely on my skin it leaves it soft, smelling good, and fresh!
Destini G.
Paris, TX
I absolutely loved this product! It left my body feeling so hydrated! Will be purchasing in the future!
Karely G.
Great body wash! It smells good and moisturizes the skin. Great for winter when skin tends to be drier
Dominique F.
Harvey, LA
Love this product! My first time using this body wash my skin was very soft! Best product I have used.
Dana M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love this product! So moisturizing! Smells so good also! My hair gets so many compliments after I use!
Shelby B.
Love this for my dry skin now that I'm pregnant. It helps keep the moisture I need to keep growing in.
Melanie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Love using this body wash. It leaves my skin silky and smelling fabulous! Contains natural ingredients.
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body wash!! Makes you feel very clean. Big plus it smells AMAZING! Not an overpowering smell.
Christina P.
Mount Vernon, NY
I absolutely love this product. I use this everyday. I just ran out yesterday and I need to repurchase.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.