BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Adriana L.
Yessss my favorite , it has the best sent and leaves my body so soft even before the lotion it has my skin as babysoft and I feel so clean does deep clean and makes me a happy . I've gotten complements about how soft my skin is . It's a one of a daily must of my life.
Hannah C.
Statesville, NC
I absolutely loved this product when I first started using it.  Then it started leaving a film/ residue on my body after rinsing.  But it did leave my skin feeling very clean and moisturized after my shower.  I would be willing to try this product again.
Ashley W.
Beaverton
I absolutly love this product! I get it at costco and it comes in a two pack. It is very gentle on your skin and it smells amazing! I only ever use this one. I cannot think of anything bad about this product unless you didnt like the smell but it is only a clean smell!
Slayahontas S.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash this is one of the best body washes I've ever used, probably the best in general! It smells clean, it's easy to use, there's portion control, and its way easier to travel with than a bar of soap for sure!! This is a staple in my home!
sierra w.
Charleston, WV
This is the best body wash in the world. It really moisturizes your skin. My dermatologist even recommended it. I love it so much. There is not a day I wouldn't use it when I am taking a shower. Love it so much. Although o do wish that the container was bigger so that it would last for a longer amount of time.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep this in my shower always! Doves always been one of my favorites. It leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft, it's not overly expensive, and it comes in a decent size. They have many flavors but I'd say this ones my favorite. Say goodbye to dry skin with this stuff.
Jane B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product truly is moisturizing, and it is one of the only body washes I have tried where the scent actually lingers for quite some time afterwards! My only issue with this product is I do not personally like the scent ( a fresher take on baby powder?), so I will not be repurchasing!
nathalie G.
Deja la piel super suavey humectada, esta marca siempre se ha caracterizado por hacer productos que no sean abrasivos para nuestra piel y que la ayuden a recuperar los daños causados por la resequedad o falta de humectacion, este es unos de los productos que mas uso..
Jennifer C.
Fantastic body wash! I've been using this product for years, and it is one of the best moisturizing, body soaps on the market. The formula is gentle. It is widely available across retailers, and offered in a variety of packaging (my favorite is the rounder jar with the pump, for the shower).
Ruthie K.
It was more moisturizing than your typical body wash, but it didn't last all day. I would much prefer Olay, which is my mainstay. It's good for normal-dry skin, but not for ultra-dry. It's a little misleading, so i wouldn't recommend it to people with actual dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.