BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kristina B.
I love dove body wash because it actually leaves your skin feeling clean and well nourished. I use it every time I shower and it last a really long time. I recommend it to everyone even those with sensitive skin.
Sylvia U.
I love this body wash! It is so moisturizing and smells amazing! It keeps my skin super soft all day long. And when I use it I don't need to use lotion because it keeps my skin so moist. It's also a great price!
Rachel P.
Slidell, LA
This is my go-to body wash!!!! It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized without leaving it sticky/oily! I would absolutely recommend this to someone who is looking for a gentle, moisturizing body wash!
Lorissa A.
Kingston, MA
My favorite body wash brand. I only wear dove, it leaves me feeling very clean. other brands I felt were still on me after I used it and washed it off, but dove doesn't do that. great brand and highly recommend
Alexis S.
Forest Hill, MD
I have eczema and this body wash is so great for me. Leaves my skin extremely smooth, it's so gentle I don't know if I could ever use another body wash. The smell is good and I would recommend this to everyone.
Kaycee S.
This body wash makes my skin feel soft and moisturized from start to finish. I even shave my legs with. It helps drastically with my dry skin and I will never consider purchasing another body wash besides Dove!
Mary C.
Grayson, KY
Who doesn't love dove. I'm in love with this body wash because not only does it smell great but it leaves my skin feeling soft. Unlike some body washes this one doesn't leaves your skin oily hours later either.
Nora H.
Minneapolis, MN
I always switch over to this body wash in the winter months because it makes my skin moisturized and soft. It's a little much in the summer, but perfect for the drier cold months. The smell is nice and light.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Best and only soap that I can use. it was recommended by my dermatologist and gynecologist. It leaves my skin feeling great when do and the smell is wonderful. I can also use this product on my 3 year old son
Jeimy S.
Canovanas, PR
I really like the dove brand and this shower gel is not left behind, leaves my skin soft and hydrated.They gave me a sample at an event and from that moment is one of my favorite shower gels, would recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.