BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Re M.
Ann Arbor, MI
The Queen Elizabeth in body wash. Regal and effective lol. This definitely adds moisture to the skin. I leave the shower feeling smooth and soft everytime. My only issue is that I wish there were more/better scents but overall Dove has been reigning for years.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is a favorite brand of mine. This particular body wash is the best for my dry patchy skin, i figure if i can control my dry skin during showering, it'll be easier to control it during the day and this does the trick for me. My skin feels really moisturized after a shower, smooth and the dry patches are very minimal
Ciana S.
Sturbridge, MA
This product is probably my favorite body wash on the market, super cheap and affordable!
It has a nice clean scent to it, bubbles the perfect amount, & I can shave my legs with it without needing to use shaving cream! The razor just glides right on my skin
The scent, I'm not kidding you, lasts all day long, I love it
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove never disappoints whether it's chocolate to soap! I love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin after I shower. It's a very big bottle so you don't have to worry about running out of soap anytime soon! Highly recommend this!
Chade T.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely Love this body wash I use the sensitive skin one it's very gentle on your skin and you don't have to use very much a little goes a long way ! And it's also very affordable definitely a great buy for a good product !
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to body wash especially in the dry winter months. I love to pair this with any in shower moisturizer. I got mine from Walmart but it's super accessible and I've seen it at several different stores. I love how it really helps keep my skin super hydrated!
Abby E.
I just love the whole line Dove has put out! Not only are their products fantastic but they support every body type and stand by real women of every shape and size and color.

Their products are great for every skin type but this one in particular is great for winter time when that harsh winter air is terrible on the skin.
Miss A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I mean the best of the best. I will definitely say that before using a liquid soap, use a bar soap to scrub before using this. I love the smell of this product. It smells lovely. I just recently started using Dove products more often. They were quite expensive for me to purchase. I will recommend this product to anyone.
Susan D.
Austin , TX
Currently using this now and after all the traveling and long days having that extra moisturizer in your body wash is perfect. Dove has all gear body washes but this one is my favorite. I would recommend this one to others.
Mary E.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this body wash! I live in Michigan and during the cold winter months my skin gets SO dry. Dove Body Wash is the perfect product for this! I love how well it moisturizes the skin without leaving it oily. It also has a very nice, subtle clean smell. I would definitely recommend this product to others!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.