BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lynn O.
This doesn't leave your skin feeling dry because it doesn't strip the skin. It makes my skin feel soft.
Glenda B.
Cordova, TN
After using dove you will feel extremely soft. The skin is moisturize with an amazing scent that last.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Use this daily to wash my body. So creamy and soft. Leaves my skin soft and doesn't dry it out at all.
Ashley L.
Rockingham, VA
Dove body wash makes my skin so smooth. The smell was light and airy. I love what it does for my skin.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does dry out my skin but it is gentle on body. Always have it in my shower when I need something gentle
Martha R.
Leominster, MA
It's really light and moisturizing the only body wash I can use that won't cause my eczema to breakout.
Charlene L.
Arcadia, CA
I love this body wash and have been using it for years! Put a little bit on a loofah and scrub away :)
Pauline P.
It does not dry out my skin and it effectively washes off my deodorant. I use this with a bath sponge.
Karely G.
Great body wash! It smells good and moisturizes the skin. Great for winter when skin tends to be drier
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love dove body wash!! Makes you feel very clean. Big plus it smells AMAZING! Not an overpowering smell.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.