BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Caryn C.
N Chesterfield , VA
This was a good product, I felt like it definitely cleaned my skin but im not sure I felt much extra moisturizing. Overall good product.
Maria R.
I absolutely love Dove body wash. It leaves my skin so smooth and smelling good. The smell also lasts a few hours which I like about it.
Diego G.
I love this brand because it always leaves me moisturized and I always smell nice and clean and always fell good knowing that I am clean.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells amazing and non irritating to any type of skin. Both myself and my daughter love it. Silky smooth texture. Leaves no film residue.
Emily A.
I use the pomegranate scented one and i love it. it leaves your skin feeling replenished and moisturized. only body wash that i will use.
Tara S.
Palm Coast, FL
Moisturizing, smells great, and affordable. One of the best bang for you buck body wash out there. Variety of scents appeals to everyone.
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
I LOVE Dove products! I have sensitive when it comes to soaps and body washes. Sove comes in amazing scents that are gentle on the body!
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
The only body wash I will ever use! The price is fair for the body wash. It lathers well and you can get away with using a small amount.
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The body wash is just as good, if not better, as the shampoo and conditioner. It leaves your skin so moisturizing and fresh. I love this!
Kristine K.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always leaves my skin soft. I have sensitive skin so i have to be mindful of the soaps and lotions i use. But this one never disappoints
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.