BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Shelby B.
Love this for my dry skin now that I'm pregnant. It helps keep the moisture I need to keep growing in.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Was moisturizing at first, but then I broke out all over my body... A little too moisturizing I guess?
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , FL
This product made my skin feel super soft, and hydrating. I loved it. I would definitely recommend it.
Chloe L.
Very moisturizing and a great body wash! Plus a large bottle lasts forever. Would definitely recommend.
Diana B.
gresham, OR
This body wash does the job. It lathers well and doesn't have an unpleasant smell like other soaps do.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does dry out my skin but it is gentle on body. Always have it in my shower when I need something gentle
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash leaves your skin feeling very soft and silky! Love it! My skins stays soft all day long
Lauren P.
Meriden, CT
I love this body wash, period. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling like a newborn baby's butt!
Martie H.
Nedrow, NY
Smells delish!! so creamy and smooth. My skin goes thru a lot in the winter... but, this is its savior!
Jana M.
Andover, CT
This makes my skin so soft, and actually makes my skin softer! I was a critic, and no I am a believer!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.