BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Felicha R.
Green Bay
Love the feeling dove deep moisture gives me. My skin feels so soft and smooth it's the best!
Shelbie L.
Fort Wayne
By far my favorite body wash. It is soft on the skin & leaves it feeling clean & moisturized.
Bailey H.
Waycross, GA
This makes my skin feel so good and soft and makes my fiancé rub my arms and back and yay me
Lauren B.
Cincinnati
Love this! It actually keeps my skin feeling moisturized where other body washes dry it out.
Mireyaa Y.
Best body wash !! Have really sensitive skin and this works perfect for it. Highly recommend
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this body wash it leaves my skin feeling so refreshed am a very clean sent
Kay W.
I love Dove products and I loved this product.
Megan W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Makes your skin feel so soft and clean. It smells good too. Always buy dove for my body wash.
Spenser D.
Love dove products!! They keep the moisture in, and leave you feeling cleaning and hydrated.
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.