BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does dry out my skin but it is gentle on body. Always have it in my shower when I need something gentle
Shelby B.
Love this for my dry skin now that I'm pregnant. It helps keep the moisture I need to keep growing in.
Charlene L.
Arcadia, CA
I love this body wash and have been using it for years! Put a little bit on a loofah and scrub away :)
Diana B.
gresham, OR
This body wash does the job. It lathers well and doesn't have an unpleasant smell like other soaps do.
Jamie M.
Always go back to using dove body wash. It feels very moisturizing, yet leaves your skin feeling clean.
Rachael S.
Best and smooth and creamy. Makes your skin feel good when you got out of the shower. Keeps it healthy
Jana M.
Andover, CT
This makes my skin so soft, and actually makes my skin softer! I was a critic, and no I am a believer!
Christine M.
Nashville, Tn
This is the only body wash I will use! I love Dove. I have sensitive skin and Dove never irritates it!
Mercy  M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove moisture body wash leaves your skin feeling great smells amazing and your skin is smooth and nice
Colleen H.
Germansville, PA
Love dove body wash! My sons allergist suggests this for dry skin and it makes a very large difference!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.