BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Patrice W.
Arp, TX
I received a sample of this in the mail a while back and fell in love with it. I keeps your skin soft and smelling great after a shower.
jazmin n.
california
love these dove moisture body washes they smell amazing and leave your skin super soft after using it i recommend all these body washes 😍
Ashley T.
I love Dove and I love this product! The deep moisturizing really works and makes my skin so soft! I buy them in a 3 pack at Sams Club!
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Smells so good & gives my skin so much moisture I don't even bother moisturizing after my shower! I wish I would have found this sooner!
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
I LOVE Dove products! I have sensitive when it comes to soaps and body washes. Sove comes in amazing scents that are gentle on the body!
Marianny H.
Very smooth and smells amazing. I definitely recommend this product.
Very smooth and smells amazing. I definitely recommend this product.
Stephanie S.
Holland
One of my all time favorites!! Body wash leaves my skin feeling really soft and nourished after my shower. Highly recommend this product.
Danae S.
Smells good lathers well it makes my skin really soft I recommend that you buy this if you have dry skin it will help you in the long run
Caryn C.
N Chesterfield , VA
This was a good product, I felt like it definitely cleaned my skin but im not sure I felt much extra moisturizing. Overall good product.
Brenda H.
Carrollton, TX
I use this body wash every day! It is great for sensitive skin and it also moisturizes. It is a great value and a little goes a long way.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.