BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Stacy L.
This is a great product and well pretty well with my sensitive skin. The scent is not overwhelming and the price is not bad either
Karen F.
Streamwood, IL
The smell is great. It soothes my skin & leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. Very gentle on my skin. Good product for the price.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
This is so refreashing and leaves your body smelling fresh and soft I would recommend this product if you would like soft fresh in
Niki s.
Makes your skin feel very soft in the shower. But I feel like once you get out and dry, you feel like you didn't wash it all off .
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
Love dove body wash leaves you feeling clean and smelling amazing! it is the only body wash i use. the cucumber one is my favorite
Alana H.
Jacksonville
I love this body wash it smells so good as your washing and after your done and once your done washing it leaves your skin so soft
Brandi C.
Dove body washes and soaps are the only thing that my skin can tolerate. I love the smell and how clean I feel after every shower.
Linda P.
Cameron, NC
Love every thing about this body wash. Smells so clean and is so gentle on my skin and leaves it so soft...what else could you want
Patricia B.
Mcallen, TX
I love this product i have been using it for a while and my skin feels so soft. i actually have like 4 in stock so i run out of it
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
This is one of my favorite soaps to use. I love how it leaves a fresh scent but nothing too overpowering. Great for shaving too!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.