BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Erika J.
Cambridge, MA
This product is very creamy. It does not leave my skin feeling dry. I have been using dove for many years.
MĂłnica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly, I haven't tried many brands of body washers, but I'm totally satisfied with this one. I love it!
Patti L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this body wash because it leaves my skin very soft and not greasy plus it smells really good
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
Personally I love dove body wash. It leaves my skin soft after the shower and also leaves it smelling good.
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
Dove body wash is amazing. It's my favorite by far. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and smells amazing.
Tatiana E.
Homestead, FL
This dove body wash is amazing I use it all the time. Smells refreshing and leaves the skin feeling smooth
Melissa D.
Charlestown, MA
I love the smell of this body wash! Dove body washes make my skin feel so soft and smell great! Love Dove!
Tess M.
This stuff is so soft. I love it. The smell is really fantastic too. You feel clean the moment you use it.
beth b.
Wheeling, WV
leaves your skin feeling so clean and fresh. lots of product break me out but this one i have found doesnt.
Melissa H.
Huntsville, AL
I love the smell of Dove bodywash. It's very moisturizing and my go-to bodywash. It's also very affordable.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.