BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kiara W.
Cincinnati, OH
This soap never irritates my skin. A lot of other scented products make me break out in a rash but this wash makes my skin really soft.
Moomal S.
I've used the pomegranate one. Smells lovely and is super moisturizing! Only downfall is that the scent was a bit intense for my liking
Amy C.
Huntsville , AL
I started using this because I have very dry skin in the winter. This is THE BEST body wash for keeping your skin moisturized and soft!
Mac W.
My skin was SO super smooth after using this Dove body wash that I bought a few difference ones that they sold! Loved it on my loofah!
Jeannett R.
I love Dove body wash if i don't shower with it i still feel dirty and Dove makes me feel clean my skin is soft and moisturize love it.
Jillian S.
Coupeville, WA
I like it. It cleanses and moisturizes. Other washes feel nice but don't make your skin soft. This actually does its job. I love Dove.!
Carson B.
Gainesville, GA
Having sensitive skin I have to use soaps that aren't harsh and don't irritate when shaving! This is perfect for that! Good smelling!!
Sana K.
Palatine, IL
Love dove body wash. I've been using it for years and never had a complaint with it. Smells so good and leaves my body smooth and soft.
Madelyn G.
My boyfriend loves this. I love that it has a great lather and it leaves your skin feeling clean it's also low fragrance which is good.
Susana T.
Catawba
I love this product because it's the best! I bought this product more then once already. I live how it level my skin soft and moisture.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.