BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Carolina M.
Addison, TX
I don't have to use moisturizer separately every day with this :) It makes life easier and I smell great.
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this and gave it a four because I always have to get the knock offs bc done is always so expensive
Megan B.
Austin, TX
I like this wash a lot but it's not my go to. My mom loves this though and repurchases it all of the time.
Maekella C.
Carmel, CA
The only body wash that I use! Everyday! I always feel super clean after each shower. My go to bodywash!
April G.
Shawsville, VA
This is a very good shampoo. I do not recommend if you have curly hair because it will cause more frizz.
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
GREAT BODY WASH THAT COMES IN A NUMBER OF SCENTS THIS BRAND IS AMAZING WOULD RECOMMEND ANYTHING THEY MAKE
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have always been a fan of dove. They have amazing products. I have no complaints about any dove product
Mariana G.
Love love love this. Leaves my skin very moisturized and clean. Recommend it to anyone who had dry skin.
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this body wash for the last few months and my skin has been so soft. My hubby loves it!
Eden B.
This body wash leaves a little residue which I don't appreciate, but I love the smell and clean feeling.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.