BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Natalie
I did not feel clean after using this, I felt like my skin got super dry and it was not hydrated at all, it also gave me a bad reaction.
Thelma T.
Use this everyday! It's super thick and it smells amazing. It definitely leaves my skin soft, and it works better than the bar itself. :)
Summer J.
San Bernardino, CA
I mainly only use dove soap and body wash. I love the clean feeling it gives after showering with it and the rich creaminess that it has.
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best stuff to shave with hands down!! I love the way it moisturizers and never makes me breakout. The only thing I dislike is the smell.
Taijoura T.
This is a great product. I would definitely recommend his product to others. It has a nice scent that leaves you fresh and feeling great!
Juana O.
North Olmsted , OH
It smells good but the formula is way too thick :/ it doesn't soap up much so you end up using more product to get a good clean feeling
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
This is the body wash that I am currently using because I got a deal on it at Sam's Club and I love the smell of it! Very moisturizing.
Kristine K.
Madison, WI
Always leaves my skin soft. I have sensitive skin so i have to be mindful of the soaps and lotions i use. But this one never disappoints
stephanie h.
River rouge, MI
There is something about dove that my skin won't use nothing else!! I just feel so clean and refresh When I use the body wash!! Love it!!
Erica S.
ORLANDO, FL
I love this body wash! it leaves my skin so smooth and clean! :)
i love how my skin feels when i wash with dove.

i highly recommend :)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.