BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Katrina C.
The best! It makes your skin fell clean and moisturized! It has a really nice scent! I love using Dove Soaps!
Audrey b.
Deatsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the dove body wash it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. It has a soft and subtle smell to it too.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I will use this during the winter when my skin is at its driest. I love it's fresh scent and creamy texture.
savannah g.
Okay so I do not have this one, I have the new morning blossom nourishing body wash and it smells amazing!!!
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
I think dove has great products for sensitive skin. This works great. i love it have been using it for years.
Nikki T.
Astoria, NY
I just love it when soap smells like something else like fruit or flowers its so refreshing and moisturizing
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice subtle smell and is great to lather with a loofah . You dont have to use alot. A little goes a long way.
seaside, CA
OMG. this product is one of my favorites i ben using it for a long time it makes my body so soft and smooth
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Been using this product for a while, leave the skin nice and smooth. The smell of this product is wonderful!
Sherry S.
This body wash smells great and is nice and creamy. My skin feels soft and moisturized after use. I love it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.