BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Helen M.
I really like how this feels on my skin. I can really feel the smooth and how not so dry I feel. And the price I give it a thumps up
April D.
Lake Village, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this body wash off and on for years and it's always been really moisturizing! Great product to try if you haven't.
Brianne N.
Newport News, VA
I love used this product. It made my skin feel soft and clean when I got out of the shower. I would recommend this product to others.
Stacey F.
Tullahoma
A little bit heavy. Hard to rinse off the skin and seems to leave my skin a little oily and feeling like I have a coating on my skin
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is great for the summer time. The fresh scent is invigorating and the product leaves your skin soft and moisturized.
Marie H.
Dania Beach
I have real dry skin. My Dermatologist suggested this product and my dry skin patches and all over skin dryness has improved greatly.
Iniya C.
After shaving and showering with this product your skin feels so soft nd very nice. I love this product so much I use it every night!
Heather W.
Leland, NC
I love this body wash. It doesn't foam up like some body washes. This product leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized everytime.
Gail W.
Billings
Clean smell; washes off nicely; lasts a long time. Gentle on my skin. I like using this product. Good price for as long as it lasts.
Maryssa T.
Ringgold, GA
My ALL TIME favorite body wash ever!! I've used for over 8 years now. My skin is always so soft and smooth and the smell is great!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.