BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

cristina e.
MISSION, TX
Dove body wash is one of my favorites it not only cleans your body but also moistorizes and hydrates your skin. It leaves it very soft.
Lisa K.
Milford, CT
My daughter left a bottle when she last visited and when I feel like a change from dove bar soap I will lather myself up and I love it.
Cassandra C.
I like the Dove Deep moisture nourishing body wash... Good moisturizing, plenty of lather (especially with a loofah) and a nice scent!
geneva p.
Philadelphia, PA
ILove  dove deep moisturizing feels so good on your skin it makes your skin feels so soft and the smell of it smells so awesome...
Autumn C.
Loves Park, IL
I have been using this body wash for at least a year. It is my favorite body wash. It not only smells great, but it is gentle on skin.
Natasha S.
Bangor, ME
No more dry skin!!! I use this product regularly. Dove body washes are great for shaving legs, leaving your skin super soft and smooth!
Christen G.
Tecumseh, MI
This body wash is the best body wash I have ever bought! It makes my skin feel so soft and supple, and leave my skin smelling amazing!
Nita G.
STAys in my shower and travel bag. The thick creamy formula is nourishing to the skin and hydrating. It just leaves you feeling great.
Alisha D.
Ripley , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite body washes. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and it smells great too. It really moisterizes my skin.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use a lot of Dove shower products. The body wash is great and leaves your skin so soft but I am really in th with the Dove soap bars.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.