BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Nichole T.
Onalaska
If you have dry skin this is an amazing body wash, it just feels so hydrating and silky! Smells good too
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
I just Love this product a lot.
It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling fantastic.
I use it daily!
Kelsey H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my all time favs. So soft and smells great. Very mosturizing. I will buy again. Good stuff!!!!!! 😁
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO
I have very sensitive skin and need to protect my skin. Dove body wash is what I use for my daily shower.
Lauren C.
Philippi
Always makes my skin feel silky smooth!! And smell amazing!! We are a dove family!! Love their products!
Crystal C.
Clementon, NJ
Lovvveee this brand. This body wash is awesomeas usual it leaves my skin smelling great and looking great.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great #body wash, especially at a #reasonableprice. It's #moisturizing with tons of #greatscents
Laura B.
Dallas, GA
I get dry skin during the winter and this is my favorite body wash to use. It's creamy and smells great.
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great moisturizer and perfect for sensitive skin. Has a great fragrance and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Serena M.
I love dove products especially their body wash. It leaves your asking soft and smooth without a residue
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.