BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Heather H.
Dove products smell so good and leave your skin nice and smooth. After I shower my skin is noticeably softer.
Anna Y.
Very good moisturizing wash. Does get a tad residue-y though. It's good for winter when my skin is super dry.
Julie H.
I still prefer something with some scrubbing beads in it - but this isn't a bad product! It gets the job done
Mariane A.
Newark, NJ
This body wash is great!! My skin is very dry but after i used Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing it is so better
Samantha  A.
Sandy, OR
I think this is a good value for he product and amour you get. I like the scent and prefer this to bar soaps
Chelsey R.
Palm Coast, FL
I love anything Dove, but Dove body wash is fantastic! Always leaves my skin soft and the smell is amazing!
Christine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product- doesn't bother my sensitive skin and smells fantastic. it cleans well and rinses nicely, too.
Charleston, WV
I have very sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find something that won't make me break out . I love this
Moena N.
It has creamy texture and hydrate my body. It make my skin so soft and smooth. I like to use this in winter.
Carmen S.
Flushing, NY
My body doesn't feel overly dried out after using this. It also has a neutral scent so it's not overwhelming.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.