BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Adriana G.
I am currently using this body wash and I love it. It adds so much moisture to the skin even in the wintertime
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
Love this product it smells so nices very affordable and i love it i think its so amazing and i higly recoomend
Tabitha T.
Oakvale, WV
I love this body wash it feels and smells amazing I have used this protect for about 2 years now and I love it
alexa C.
Vista, CA
Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Lovely scent, no too strong. A little bit of soap goes a long way.
stephenie r.
I'm half and half about this product. I think it smells and works ok but pretty much like any other out there.
Jennifer H.
Hazard, KY
Dove body wash is my fave of store bought not a cosmetic brand body wash it moisturizes my skin so well luv it
Carolyn S.
Logan, WV
I have very sensitive skin, am diabetic with very dry skin and this is the only body wash I can use. I love it!
Roza B.
Bradford, PA
Makes you skin so soft after you rinse it off. Very light fragrance which I love. Gets the job done amazingly.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For me, Dove is the best brand when it comes to soap! They smell so good and they moisturize so good the skin!
Arianna B.
New york
This body wash keeps your skin so moisturized and soft that you never have to look back at your older body wash
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.