BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Very soft on the skin and doesn't make the skin dry exfoliates I have used this for a long time now and I really recommend this product!!😊
Juana O.
north olmsted, OH
It smells good but the formula is way too thick :/ it doesn't soap up much so you end up using more product to get a good clean feeling
kathy j.
I simply love this!!!! It leaves u smelling great, makes your skin very soft. Gentle on sensitive skin, i have really bad sensitive skin.
Kasey M.
Aurora, IL
This is the best body wash ever!!! This is the only wash I use it is truly the best!! :-) It smells so fresh andit is so soft and smooth
Thelma T.
Use this everyday! It's super thick and it smells amazing. It definitely leaves my skin soft, and it works better than the bar itself. :)
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Got this for the winter months when my skin is dryer and so far this has been the best body wash that I have used to moisturize my skin!
Chelsea T.
This soap is so smooth. It never leaves your skin feeling sticky. I much rather use liquid body wash then bar soap now due to this brand.
Molly T.
I use this body wash everyday. Its great and very moisturizing. It leaves your skin soft, smelling great, and no residue of soap is left.
Erica S.
ORLANDO, FL
I love this body wash! it leaves my skin so smooth and clean! :)
i love how my skin feels when i wash with dove.

i highly recommend :)
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
My daughter really loves this product and has asked for it repeatedly. Since she usually wants something new to try, this is high praise.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.