BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Autumn D.
missoula, MT
Dove body wash is amazing. It's my favorite by far. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and smells amazing.
Shantay S.
I love iy so much it nourishes moisterizes it soothes also love it so so much my go to soap.#Doveisthebest.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Hands down my go to body wash I don't like perfumes and scented washes. Dove is great for my sensitive skin
Harmonie D.
The smell is nice and fresh i always get compliments on my smell. Leaves skin feeling very soft and fresh.
Elizabeth B.
st. marys
This is an amazing product if you have dry skin and it is really good for right after you shave your legs.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This product makes my skin and body feel so refreshed and so so soft. I would buy it again and again!!!!!!
beth b.
Wheeling, WV
leaves your skin feeling so clean and fresh. lots of product break me out but this one i have found doesnt.
kassandra l.
I love this product. Keeps your skin soft and smooth. Especially good for sensitive skin. It is a must buy!
Patti L.
I really like this body wash because it leaves my skin very soft and not greasy plus it smells really good
Abril C.
Leaves the feeling of freshness for a long time, smells delicious, very moisturizing, the best I recommend
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.