BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Autumn D.
missoula, MT
Dove body wash is amazing. It's my favorite by far. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and smells amazing.
Jennifer P.
My go to soap! Keeps me smelling good and feeling great all day. It does pretty well as a bubble bath too!
beth b.
Wheeling, WV
leaves your skin feeling so clean and fresh. lots of product break me out but this one i have found doesnt.
Jennifer  B.
Elmwood Park, IL
Currently obsessed with these! I love it that there are so many scents and that the smell is long lasting!
Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really great product. I really enjoy it. I cleans as softens all in one step. It smells so good!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Daily body wash, I love it. Smells so good leaves my skin feeling and smelling good! I love dove products!
Emily E.
Scottsdale, AZ
I LOVE this stuff. I use it everyday. It keeps my skin silky soft and smells amazing!! Best product of 2017
Gina L.
Norwalk, CT
Th8s is the best body wash, it is so creamy and smell awesome, let the skin very youth and soft. Just great
Sonam S.
78240
It's my favorite body wash.I love its fragrance and it keeps my skin moisturized and smooth all day long .
Rene B.
Use a small amount & you get great lather, refreshing scents, and your skin feels both clean & moisturized
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.