BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alejandra A.
Strongly recommended for people with dry skin like me, its heaven!
This is one of my favorites body washes ever
leora b.
Nice leaves skin feeling nice but not refreshed I don't use this product anymore I need to feel clean not soft
Perla H.
Coalinga, CA
I love anything DOVE! This particular product leaves my skin oh so soft! Wouldnt use anything else on my body!
Allison R.
Absolutely love Dove soap it's the only brand I use I love the many scents it comes in. I swear by this product
Influenster M.
So mild and smells heavenly. One of my favorite body washes. My skin feels refreshed and soft after I shower.
Brittany S.
Plainfield, IN
Love love love this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. The smell is very light and fresh.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Dove. It's such a wonderfully moisturizing body wash. It is also great for sensitive skin.
Mia M.
St louis
Love this it leaves my skin nice and soft! It smells wonderful too! My favorite is...well all of them!! Buy it!
Melanie E.
Red Lion, PA
This body wash is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky and smelling clean long after my shower.
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to! It leaves my skin feeling fresh, moisturized and clean! Definitely a great price and a perfect scent.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.