BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

❤️❤️❤️ J.
Richmond
I used this product this weekend while camping with Girl Scouts and it kept my skin so moisturized throughout all of the heat and humidity.
Emman E.
Works great. Leaves body moisturized. I've used this for many months and it has made a great difference, especially since I have dry skin.
Samantha M.
Columbus, OH
THE BEST BODY WASH! Leaves you feeling so clean and refreshed and is great for your skin. Keeps you super moisturized without feeling oily.
Anna B.
Lincoln, NE
This body wash really leaves my skin feeling soft and the scent is great too! I have definitely repurchased this product a bunch of times.
Jennifer G.
Noblesville , IN
I love this body wash so much. I have a chronic health condition and this product really helps with moisture and allows your skin to breath
Meg F.
Georgetown, ME
Used this all winter long, it kept me clean and fresh with out drying out my skin too much. The scent was subtle and not too overpowering.
Jordan D.
I love this body wash! It doesn't dry out my skin and it feels awesome. It doesn't leave a film and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
Amy F.
This is the best body wash! Leaves your skin soft and feeling luxurious and moisturized. When it comes to shaving, this is my go-to lather!
Mallory W.
This is a classic. You cannot go wrong with the trusted Dove brand. It really does moisturize well, and I have used it time and time again.
Melisa S.
Charleston, WV
A great value for the money. Ths best body wash, especially in cold dry weather. It's good enough, I've even used it on my baby in a pinch
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.