BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lynn D.
York, SC
All the baby-smelling cleansers broke out my newborn daughter's skin so her pediatrician recommended this wash for her hair/body. Within one bath her skin started clearing, and it leaves her hair and skin sooo soft and lightly scented..now the whole family uses it!
Gabriella G.
Moreno Valley , CA
Love love love this product. Dove deep moisturizer body wash is so gentle to the skin yet gets the job done leaving the skin clean fresh and soft. I knew there are mixed reviews about this product but for me I love this body wash and recommend others to try for themselves
Adriana L.
Yessss my favorite , it has the best sent and leaves my body so soft even before the lotion it has my skin as babysoft and I feel so clean does deep clean and makes me a happy . I've gotten complements about how soft my skin is . It's a one of a daily must of my life.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep this in my shower always! Doves always been one of my favorites. It leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft, it's not overly expensive, and it comes in a decent size. They have many flavors but I'd say this ones my favorite. Say goodbye to dry skin with this stuff.
Sammy M.
St charles
This stuff is amazing ! the thing i like about this product is , its very gentle on your skin . it doesn't leave residue on your skin, and when you wash it off your skin feels silky. the scent stays on your until your next shower! 10/10 would buy again! Love this thing
Jennifer C.
Fantastic body wash! I've been using this product for years, and it is one of the best moisturizing, body soaps on the market. The formula is gentle. It is widely available across retailers, and offered in a variety of packaging (my favorite is the rounder jar with the pump, for the shower).
Cecilia A.
I am not supposed to use body wash because of my eczema. It's not something that's wanted because of how flaky and dry my skin can get but I use the cucumber body wash and not only is the fragrance top notch. It doesn't mess with my skin and it's sensitive. I love it.
Ruthie K.
It was more moisturizing than your typical body wash, but it didn't last all day. I would much prefer Olay, which is my mainstay. It's good for normal-dry skin, but not for ultra-dry. It's a little misleading, so i wouldn't recommend it to people with actual dry skin.
Slayahontas S.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash this is one of the best body washes I've ever used, probably the best in general! It smells clean, it's easy to use, there's portion control, and its way easier to travel with than a bar of soap for sure!! This is a staple in my home!
Hannah C.
Statesville, NC
I absolutely loved this product when I first started using it.  Then it started leaving a film/ residue on my body after rinsing.  But it did leave my skin feeling very clean and moisturized after my shower.  I would be willing to try this product again.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.