BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Mally D.
Coatesville, PA
This is the only body wash I'll use. It moisturizes my skin without leaving my skin feeling greasy and helps save me time and money by not needing to use as much lotion. It's gentle and doesn't have a strong scent.
Tiffany D.
San jose, CA
I LOVE THIS BODY WASH! This formula gives a nourishing and moisturizing powers to my skin. My skin feels so much smoothr after I use this body wash! It is super affordable too! I would recommend this for everyone!
Brittany D.
Richlands, NC
I love this body wash! It lathers great with or without the use of a loofah. My skin feels soft and clean after using it. And it smells nice, nothing crazy. I will definitely continue to buy and use Dove products.
Jessie D.
Heule
Ik gebruik deze dagelijks bij het douchen ! De geur is fantastisch ! Top produckt! Heb er al een gedacht om meerdere soorten in te slaan.
Dove is en blijft een super merk.
Ik maak graag tijd voor een dove-momentje
Molly C.
Middletown, DE
Love love love! My all time favorite body wash. It smells good! It leaves your skin feeling clean & moisturized! I will continue to buy this & I stock up on it when it goes on sale. Dove products never disappoint.
Ashley G.
I have dabbled with a few moisturizers, and this has been one of my favorites. Not only is it relatively cheap, under five dollars, but the scent is like a cotton soap shell that leaves me feeling fresh and clean!
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product. I love the wide variety of scents that are available. Keeps me smelling fresh and clean all day. Great price for a high quality product. Would recommend to anyone who wants softer and smoother skin.
Bethany C.
Beaver Falls, PA
I have been more than happy with the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. Usually during the winter my skin gets very dry and itchy, but since I started using Dove this has not been a problem! Couldn't recommend it more.
tanea H.
Norwalk, CT
I use this product everyday I cant get enough of dove my skin isn't moisturized all day like Comercial lol. But it always smells very nice and does not irritate my skin so I will always encourage people to buy this
Shweta J.
This is my go to body wash as my skin gets quite dry and this replenishes the moisture. It is easy to apply and lathers well. The scent is neutral and a small amount goes a long way. I use it practically everyday.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.