BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Stephanie P.
Columbus, GA
I have tried a lot of different body washes but always seem to go back to Dove. I never let it fall out of my rotation. It doesn't feel filmy or drying and the scents for all of them are not overpowering. It's great on my dry skin. I would recommend this to those who are not looking for really loud perfume smells and who love products that are gentle
Emily S.
Ottawa, KS
Dove Deep Moisture Body wash is ah-mazing! It makes your skin feel so clean and smooth, just as it should! As an added bonus- it smells GREAT! I was not disappointed when I bought this product! It is not too expensive beyond reasoning, neither! I think it is well priced for the amount you get! Dove is my go-to body wash brand! I’d definitely recommend to any friends/family!
Brittany B.
I absolutely love this product. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated smelling fresh and feeling clean. It doesn't dry my skin out and it smells amazing. It's very gentle on your skin. It last a very long time and Dove body washes are actually all I buy.
Cassie T.
Norwood, MA
My skin is very dry and after using Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash I get out of the shower feeling as if I've put on lotion before getting out of the shower. I enjoy the scent of this bodywash, it's subtle but clean without feeling overly perfumey.
Arlene T.
I used to use this soap exclusively.. I love the scent of this soap. It did make me feel clean and soft. But I had back acne while I was using this. I decided to switch soaps and after a while, my back acne disappeared. I doubt that this soap caused it, but it didn't help my situation. I don't use it anymore even though it was one of my favorites.
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
I really enjoy this bodywash. It smells good and keeps me smelling great. It is affordable which is really nice. I use it every time I shower. It is thick and others nicely. My sister used mine once and now she buys it because she fell in love too!
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Dove body wash is mostly what I used to get washed in the shower. All of their body washes have an amazing scent and they all leave my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized, never dry. Con? it is a little expensive compared to other body washes.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I'm so in love with the deep moisture Dove body wash and it smells incredible. I used it last night and my skin was left very hydrated, silky and smooth. I love this extra moisturizing body wash. You have got to check it out and a little goes a long ways. It makes it more affordable that way!
Crystal Q.
I have two bathrooms. I purchase this wash in bulk to keep in both showers. It leaves the body feeling fresh and clean. My husband gets pretty dirty and it cleans him up with no problem. I wish it smelled better like more fresh. Though it does it's job and is affordable.
LeAnn B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Have always used Dove body wash and this is my favorite! I will say that I only give it 4 stars bc I don't see a noticeable difference in my skins dryness, probably because I only use dove and don't have much to compare to. It does have a nice neutral scent and I would recommend it to anyone!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.