BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Leilani A.
Chino, CA
My absolute favorite body wash. Smells so good leaves body and skin smooth silky and so soft. Would definitely recommend this body wash.
Penny B.
Wonderful moisture, perfect for wintertime dry skin and smells amazing! Also makes me feel clean and not like I tried to bathe in lotion.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Dove makes excellent body wash that smells great and provides moisture to my dry skin. It's very affordable and can be purchased anywhere
Gloria A.
Clarksville, TN
I love, love, love Dove Beauty Body Wash. It smells good and makes my skin smell good all day. It makes me soft and not sticky or greasy.
Taijoura T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product. I would definitely recommend his product to others. It has a nice scent that leaves you fresh and feeling great!
Lisa V.
Laredo, TX
Its a great product. perfect for my sensitive skin. a lot of soaps irritate me and this soap doesn't. it smells great and clean amazingly.
Marianny H.
Very smooth and smells amazing. I definitely recommend this product.
Very smooth and smells amazing. I definitely recommend this product.
stephanie h.
River rouge, MI
There is something about dove that my skin won't use nothing else!! I just feel so clean and refresh When I use the body wash!! Love it!!
Very soft on the skin and doesn't make the skin dry exfoliates I have used this for a long time now and I really recommend this product!!😊
Summer J.
San Bernardino, CA
I mainly only use dove soap and body wash. I love the clean feeling it gives after showering with it and the rich creaminess that it has.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.