BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Chloe H.
I love dove! My skin stays soft all day long. I can also use this body wash for a shaving aid and it helps!
beth b.
Wheeling, WV
leaves your skin feeling so clean and fresh. lots of product break me out but this one i have found doesnt.
Rene B.
Use a small amount & you get great lather, refreshing scents, and your skin feels both clean & moisturized
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product makes my skin and body feel so refreshed and so so soft. I would buy it again and again!!!!!!
Dolores R.
I love all dove products, this body wash leaves your skin feeling clean, fresh and hydrated and so soft.
Harmonie D.
The smell is nice and fresh i always get compliments on my smell. Leaves skin feeling very soft and fresh.
Meghan W.
Coloma, MI
This is the poo only body wash I use with my dry skin this is the one product that helps keep my skin moist
Sonam S.
78240
It's my favorite body wash.I love its fragrance and it keeps my skin moisturized and smooth all day long .
Christina W.
I like how it keeps my skin moisturized during the harsh winter months even when i forget to put on lotion
Patti L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this body wash because it leaves my skin very soft and not greasy plus it smells really good
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.