BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Cindy C.
clackamas, OR
Great smooth non oily feel. Keeps my skin soft. Would definitely recommend. It's great for calming sunburns.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Nice subtle smell and is great to lather with a loofah . You dont have to use alot. A little goes a long way.
Katrina C.
The best! It makes your skin fell clean and moisturized! It has a really nice scent! I love using Dove Soaps!
Heather H.
Middletown
Dove products smell so good and leave your skin nice and smooth. After I shower my skin is noticeably softer.
Misty T.
Odessa, TX
This is my favorite body wash I have used this for years. Great smell and doesn't leave your skin dried out.
Brittany M.
Bamberg, SC
Enjoy the hydrating feeling it leaves with my skin :)
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I will use this during the winter when my skin is at its driest. I love it's fresh scent and creamy texture.
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
Obsessed with Dove soaps including this body wash!!! Has a rich, gentle lather that smells so good!!!! 💕
Sherry S.
This body wash smells great and is nice and creamy. My skin feels soft and moisturized after use. I love it!
Pricella C.
Alvin Tx
This product is so gooooddd. I have used a whole bottle in like a month because everyone in the house love it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.