BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Trysta L.
Bonham, TX
This body wash is very soft and smells great. It comes out kind off thick like a lotion but washes off smooth.
demi e.
Smells amazing .... The best body shower moisturize r ever I think maybe you should try it , it smells so good
Beatriz I.
Willows, CA
I have been using these for about a year now and I LOVE It! Leaves my skin feeling GREAT! Soft and moisturized.
Brandi K.
Love this body wash!! use it everyday!!! It makes your skin so soft!! I would highly recommend it to anyone!!!!
Sara L.
Instant freshness and lotioned skin. I absolutely love the feel after I shower and typically use it once a day.
Lorena M.
This is my favorite body wash. I have eczema and this formula is great for giving me a bit of extra hydration.
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash definitely leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. The smell is pleasant and the price is great!
Krystin T.
Palm Coast, FL
I love my dove!! I love the deep moisture b/c during fall/winter my skin starts to dry and this works wonders!!
Aletha S.
Columbia, SC
Dove is an old time favorite, keeping ladies beautiful and soft this is another great. Product from Dove.
Jill M.
Hiawassee
Awesome product! Long lasting scent and the fragrance is amazing!! Long lasting product at a reasonable price!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.