BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Emman E.
Works great. Leaves body moisturized. I've used this for many months and it has made a great difference, especially since I have dry skin.
Amy K.
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is softer, smoothr skin. I used 365 day on 2014. I still love it. I will keep using on this year.
Amy F.
This is the best body wash! Leaves your skin soft and feeling luxurious and moisturized. When it comes to shaving, this is my go-to lather!
Patsy N.
LOVE THE SMELL AND THE FEELING AFTER I USED THIS DOVE BODY WASH . IT LAST ALONG TIME TOO YOU DON'T EVEN NEED THAT MUCH EVERYTIME YOU SHOWER.
Jennifer D.
Columbus, OH
Dove has the best products. Extra thick consistency, so a little goes a long way..
Leaves skin moisturized, without being overly perfumed.
Kirsten T.
SAN Antonio, TX
Love this body wash. The only reason I am giving it a 4 is because of the price. It does last over a month and is great for sensitive skin.
Anna B.
Lincoln, NE
This body wash really leaves my skin feeling soft and the scent is great too! I have definitely repurchased this product a bunch of times.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My first time using it, it made me very sticky after drying! Which seemed odd to me, but after that it worked perfect! Left me super soft.
Melisa S.
Charleston, WV
A great value for the money. Ths best body wash, especially in cold dry weather. It's good enough, I've even used it on my baby in a pinch
Meagan G.
Aquilla
I love this products. It leaves my skin smooth and silky. I have bought this at Walmart and would recommend it for people who have dry skin
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.