BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Luara R.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
É raro eu gostar de um sabonete assim, mas esse eu adoro. Deixa a pele limpinha e bem cheirosa. Todos os produtos da Dove sao otimos
Devon D.
Manchester, NH
Keep my skin smooth, soft, and hydrated. Rarely use anything else. Does not help with eczema or psoriasis in my experiencing however
Amber B.
Dove body wash is the most is turning body wash I've found. I use it exclusively in the winter to combat dry skin. It works wonders!
Gianna S.
Fort Worth, TX
So nice! I love how it made my skin feel. Truly made my legs feel softer after just one use. It also leaves a really clean feeling.
Traneen S.
Leaves my skin feeling Fresh and clean
I enjoying using this product every day, I enjoy the smell and the way it makes my skin feels.
Gail W.
Billings
Clean smell; washes off nicely; lasts a long time. Gentle on my skin. I like using this product. Good price for as long as it lasts.
Aileen P.
Lancaster, PA
Not too bad of a soap. Definitely kept my skin soft but the scent was too strong for my allergies so I had to switch to another soap.
Elizabeth  T.
Salisbury, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product!! It doesn't leave my skin dry after I use this but it leave my skin feeling smooth and soft!! Love the smell too.
Alexis G.
I really love dove products! Especially since I break out because my skin is oily and dry in some places. But it's gentle on my skin.
Jen W.
San Antonio, TX
Love Dove anything! With this body wash makes it feel like I already put lotion on out of the shower skin feel soft and very hydrated
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.