BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

savannah g.
Okay so I do not have this one, I have the new morning blossom nourishing body wash and it smells amazing!!!
soumi b.
Irving, TX
I love this product, it is so soft and smooth, smells so good. It is long lasting, for sure worth a try ....
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
I think dove has great products for sensitive skin. This works great. i love it have been using it for years.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Nice subtle smell and is great to lather with a loofah . You dont have to use alot. A little goes a long way.
Love the smell! It makes your skin super soft as well. I would say anyone would be able to use the body wash.
Antonnette H.
Mcdonough, GA
Very moisturizing and very clean feel. It's think so you only need to use a small amount. It goes a long way
Katrina C.
The best! It makes your skin fell clean and moisturized! It has a really nice scent! I love using Dove Soaps!
Brittany M.
Bamberg, SC
Enjoy the hydrating feeling it leaves with my skin :)
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I will use this during the winter when my skin is at its driest. I love it's fresh scent and creamy texture.
Meghann J.
Lebanon, OH
I love the way this smells and makes my skin feel. I can still smell it hours after I get out of the shower.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.