BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Great product! I have been using for the longest time and will continue to! Great scent! Very affordable! Helps with dry skin for sure!
Elisa M.
Watsonville, CA
Dove is my favorite especially the cucumber scent! Leaves my skin soft n smelling great. Super gentle on skin& I purchased it at target
Kayla J.
Being someone with sensitive skin, the fact that this doesn't break me out is great! It smells good, and feels really good on my skin.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is a great product for dry flaky skin. I have used it for years and I have also used it in all my kids. The smell is also awesome.
Lisa K.
Milford, CT
My daughter left a bottle when she last visited and when I feel like a change from dove bar soap I will lather myself up and I love it.
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
I love dove soaps and deodorant. Haven't tried the body wash but would love to. I like the Olay orchid because the smell lasts all day.
Magali A.
I bought this because I needed a travel size body wash. I really liked it. I liked how it smelled and left my skin feeling really soft!
Ashley L.
Wyncote, PA
Love this product, I have the cucumber scent! Smells so good! Leaves my skin feeling smooth, but also clean! I would 100% recommend !
Lacey B.
Really good smell and lasts on your skin but not overpowering i have used dove body was for years and this one did not disappoint.
Shan L.
Waldorf, MD
It's all I use and I buy it by the bulk. The scented and the sensitive skin one. I have a few favorites and have a few I want to try.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.