BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
Again my favorite. Lovely fragrance and the perfect balance of moisture. I can't get over it. I love itttt..
Mia H.
It's really affordable and gentle on the skin and I've never been disappointed by it and I use it every day.
Rocio S.
Bronx, NY
This is a very good body wash, I recommend to all of ya because after you used it you're body feel so great.
Dariela P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this body wash leaves my skin feeling soft,well hydrated and clean. The scents that dove make is amazing
Misty T.
Odessa, TX
This is my favorite body wash I have used this for years. Great smell and doesn't leave your skin dried out.
Heather H.
Middletown
Dove products smell so good and leave your skin nice and smooth. After I shower my skin is noticeably softer.
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
I think dove has great products for sensitive skin. This works great. i love it have been using it for years.
Carmen S.
Flushing, NY
My body doesn't feel overly dried out after using this. It also has a neutral scent so it's not overwhelming.
savannah g.
Okay so I do not have this one, I have the new morning blossom nourishing body wash and it smells amazing!!!
Brittany M.
Bamberg, SC
Enjoy the hydrating feeling it leaves with my skin :)
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.