BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Penny S.
West New York, NJ
Every time we travel, we throw this in our bag. A little goes a long way, its fresh, its smooth and smells so good. Its great body wash.
Gracie R.
Holiday , FL
The beads in this exfoliate so nicely. The only thing is that it drains my shower because some beads stay behind and cause a blue tibt.
Michelle W.
Orland Park, IL
I use this product for the sole fact of my skin being so sensitive to soaps. It is a great product that does not make my skin break out
Lisa K.
Milford, CT
My daughter left a bottle when she last visited and when I feel like a change from dove bar soap I will lather myself up and I love it.
Destiny B.
Atwater, CA
This body wash is amazing. To have a body wash that moisturizes while cleaning is always great especially for us people with dry skin.
Stephanie E.
Rathdrum
My daily shower gel! It's so moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling great. It's wonderful on my sensitive skin and the smell is great!
Magali A.
I bought this because I needed a travel size body wash. I really liked it. I liked how it smelled and left my skin feeling really soft!
Nita G.
STAys in my shower and travel bag. The thick creamy formula is nourishing to the skin and hydrating. It just leaves you feeling great.
Jennifer S.
This was perfect for vacation. After a day in the sun and in the pool, this body wash left me feeling fresh and my skin feeling great.
janna a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The truth is that I love it. I have a problem and it is the skin of me dry too and this product helps me a lot and skin feels hydrated.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.