BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alex A.
My go-to body wash. Great scent and very moisturizing. I've tried a lot of different ones over the years but I keep coming back to this one.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove body wash , I love how it leaves my skin, I love that it has cream among its ingridients, leaves the skin soft, smells delicious.
Halli S.
Maryville, TN
I️ LOVE THIS BODY WASH. It’s a great clean/freash sent. I️ have oily skin and this helps with drying my skin up but not to dry. It’s awesome!
Diana D.
I love that it's soft and doesn't leave a residue feeling after. It smells great and they have a sensitive skin and winter options available.
Dawn W.
Sacramento, CA
The smell is nice and it seems to moisturize for a few hours after the shower but not much on the long term but it works well when you shave.
Debbie S.
Ashtabula, OH
I didn't really like this ..i didn't feel clean when I used this ...irs like silky feeling ...i just didn't like how it felt..it smelt good .
Dhara P.
This is a great body wash. Leaves skin moisturized. I would definitely keep repurchasing this body wash because it leaves my skin very fresh!
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great for sensitive skin. Leaves our skin soft without drying it out or causing break outs. Smell lasts even with a basic lotion afterwards.
Katelin B.
Shongaloo, LA
The body wash makes my skin super soft and almost leaves a velvety feeling on it. The bottles are typically a nice size and so is the price.
Desiree M.
I use many body soaps no reason just love to switch it up but this body soap hands down is amazing n leaves your skin feel so soft n smooth
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.