BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Katherine H.
Santa Ana, CA
This moisture body is really good. To me it feels like its hydrating my body. I would. Totally suggest buying
Erica B.
Cincinnati, OH
The scent is fantastic! I love it! I have to hide it from my 9 year old. I will need to get her-her very own
lilly r.
Bronx, NY
Love this body wash it smell so good and leave your skin soft plus a grate smell and your body feeling clean
Shavonn S.
I love this body wash so much. My skin is left feeling very soft. It really lives up to its name. I love it!!
Mia H.
It's really affordable and gentle on the skin and I've never been disappointed by it and I use it every day.
LaToya B.
San Bernardino, CA
Smells so good, I like taking the travel size with me on trips. I got mine from target only cost me a dollar.
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Been using this product for a while, leave the skin nice and smooth. The smell of this product is wonderful!
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
I am never allowed to run out of Dove. My family uses this daily. It has solved my husband's dry skin problem
Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
Again my favorite. Lovely fragrance and the perfect balance of moisture. I can't get over it. I love itttt..
Amanda N.
The only body wash I'll use. Smells clean and is gentle on my skin. I like that I can buy in bulk at Costco.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.