BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jeni b.
Newark, NJ
I like the rich velvety creamy texture of the body wash... My skin feels moisturized and soft aafter ever use.
Sara L.
Chicago
Instant freshness and lotioned skin. I absolutely love the feel after I shower and typically use it once a day.
Ja'lesa S.
North Carolina
Love the way it feels on your skin. Makes your skin feel soft. You can find this product in walmart and target
Ashley H.
Personally prefer liquid over bar. Leaves my skin feeling really smooth and moisturized. Favorite brand of soap
Lorena M.
This is my favorite body wash. I have eczema and this formula is great for giving me a bit of extra hydration.
Mia M.
St louis
Love this it leaves my skin nice and soft! It smells wonderful too! My favorite is...well all of them!! Buy it!
Page M.
Fort Riley, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
I feel like this product leaves a film on my skin. It's very moisturizing, and gentle. But I'm not s huge fan.
Allison R.
Absolutely love Dove soap it's the only brand I use I love the many scents it comes in. I swear by this product
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
Love to use this in the winter because of how moisturizing this is. Every day in the shower with a hot shower!
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
My mom used this soap on her skin and it mad it sooo soft. You could buy this at CVS or any drugstore around u
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.