BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Been using this product for a while, leave the skin nice and smooth. The smell of this product is wonderful!
Mariane A.
Newark, NJ
This body wash is great!! My skin is very dry but after i used Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing it is so better
Julie H.
COATESVILLE, PA
I still prefer something with some scrubbing beads in it - but this isn't a bad product! It gets the job done
ISABELLA J.
Charleston, WV
I have very sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find something that won't make me break out . I love this
Erica B.
Cincinnati, OH
The scent is fantastic! I love it! I have to hide it from my 9 year old. I will need to get her-her very own
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
My favorite Dove scent! I love the body wash! It makes me feel very refreshed and leaves your skin so soft!
Gladis
seaside, CA
OMG. this product is one of my favorites i ben using it for a long time it makes my body so soft and smooth
melissa w.
Piggott, AR
Dove makes the best products! From shampoo to deodorant to body wash. You cant go wrong with a dove product!!
Jade M.
Marlborough, CT
This body wash smells great and cleans well. but I would expect it to moisturize more than it actually does.
Stephanie G.
I love this body wash. I love all of the scents they have. It's very moisturizing and lathers up very nicely.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.