BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Chelsea T.
This soap is so smooth. It never leaves your skin feeling sticky. I much rather use liquid body wash then bar soap now due to this brand.
Caroline M.
One of the most amazing body washes I've ever tried. It's so thick and creamy that it feels like you're washing your body with a lotion.
🦇🕸🎃 P.
Winder, GA
The product smells great but it keeps my skin still feeling dry. The price is fine for the value of the product and bought it at target .
Erica S.
ORLANDO, FL
I love this body wash! it leaves my skin so smooth and clean! :)
i love how my skin feels when i wash with dove.

i highly recommend :)
Sydney D.
Healdsburg, CA
This has been a favorite body wash of mine for years. Especially in the winter. It's so moisturizing you almost don't need lotion after.
Lori U.
Fayette
Dove Body Wash is really nice and makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated specially after I take a bath I like to use their moisturizer to
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Got this for the winter months when my skin is dryer and so far this has been the best body wash that I have used to moisturize my skin!
Danae S.
Smells good lathers well it makes my skin really soft I recommend that you buy this if you have dry skin it will help you in the long run
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells amazing and non irritating to any type of skin. Both myself and my daughter love it. Silky smooth texture. Leaves no film residue.
Molly T.
I use this body wash everyday. Its great and very moisturizing. It leaves your skin soft, smelling great, and no residue of soap is left.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.