BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Misty T.
Odessa, TX
This is my favorite body wash I have used this for years. Great smell and doesn't leave your skin dried out.
Demi D.
Kissimmee , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This gives a really nice lather and foams up which I love. It also makes my skin feel really soft and clean.
Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
Again my favorite. Lovely fragrance and the perfect balance of moisture. I can't get over it. I love itttt..
elizabeth h.
Annapolis, MD
This product feels great going on, rinses well and makes skin feel soft, even if you do not use lotion after!
Moena N.
Edmond
It has creamy texture and hydrate my body. It make my skin so soft and smooth. I like to use this in winter.
Sherry S.
This body wash smells great and is nice and creamy. My skin feels soft and moisturized after use. I love it!
soumi b.
Irving, TX
I love this product, it is so soft and smooth, smells so good. It is long lasting, for sure worth a try ....
Jamie C.
Howard Beach, NY
My family and I only use dove soap and body wash. Leaves skin feeling clean fresh and soft and a nice scent.
savannah g.
Okay so I do not have this one, I have the new morning blossom nourishing body wash and it smells amazing!!!
Jaymee W.
Elon, NC
I love this stuff. It is moisturizing and gentle. The fragrance is nice. Doesn't dry out the skin. Wonderful
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.