BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Brandi K.
Love this body wash!! use it everyday!!! It makes your skin so soft!! I would highly recommend it to anyone!!!!
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
For me, Dove is the best brand when it comes to soap! They smell so good and they moisturize so good the skin!
Awesome!!! Dove always does my body right! I love the way my skin is very moisturized soon leaving the shower.
Allison R.
Absolutely love Dove soap it's the only brand I use I love the many scents it comes in. I swear by this product
Arianna B.
New york
This body wash keeps your skin so moisturized and soft that you never have to look back at your older body wash
demi e.
Smells amazing .... The best body shower moisturize r ever I think maybe you should try it , it smells so good
Kristen B.
Excellent product. Light scent, not too overpowering. Super moisturizing. A necessity in the dry winter months.
Jessica D.
michigan
Love this product, very smooth and creamy or your skin.
Kembely C.
My go to body wash. Amazing smell and smoothing feel. I have been using this for years I would not changing it.
alexa C.
Vista, CA
Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Lovely scent, no too strong. A little bit of soap goes a long way.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.