BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
This is the body wash that I am currently using because I got a deal on it at Sam's Club and I love the smell of it! Very moisturizing.
Kristine K.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always leaves my skin soft. I have sensitive skin so i have to be mindful of the soaps and lotions i use. But this one never disappoints
Very soft on the skin and doesn't make the skin dry exfoliates I have used this for a long time now and I really recommend this product!!😊
Juana O.
North Olmsted, OH
It smells good but the formula is way too thick :/ it doesn't soap up much so you end up using more product to get a good clean feeling
Amanda S.
Dove always makes great products, the body wash is soothing and hydrating for my skin plus it smells great! Would definitely recommend.
Janett O.
N Highlands, CA
I was a soft as a babies bottom with this ! I loved that the scent was mild and I even used it on my dog when I ran out his dog soap lol
Leilani A.
Chino, CA
My absolute favorite body wash. Smells so good leaves body and skin smooth silky and so soft. Would definitely recommend this body wash.
Julie C.
This stuff is amazing. I absolutely love the smell. This body wash is perfect for a pamper night when you are wanting to treat yourself.
Jenn Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shampoos. I always feel so clean after using it. One thing I didn't liked so much was the little beads in the shampoo.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Smells so good & gives my skin so much moisture I don't even bother moisturizing after my shower! I wish I would have found this sooner!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.