BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Desirey K.
Apache Jct, AZ
Dove is the best, dove is the best 👏🙌👏🙌 I'm dancing around waving my hands right now as I review this product haha
Apolonia M.
Keyport , NJ
Amazingggg body wash makes my skin feel as smooth and milky soft and smells so nice and clean absolutely love dove!
Ariel G.
Raymondville, TX
Fragrance is awesome but leaves my skin very dry! Not sure if that's a good or bad thing I'm used to staying soft.
Rayanne C.
Good product. I don't buy it often because I go for more natural products. Its pleasantly Scented and lathers nice
Lindsey J.
Milton, WI
My favorite body wash. Its so moisturizing and creamy. So many different scents and types. Always get it at target.
jade s.
This soap really gives me that super clean feeling. It's very soft and gentle and I enjoy that feeling. Very good
Karen V.
Hammonton, NJ
A superb body wash that makes your skin feel very soft!!
Nicole P.
Brooklyn, NY
My dad randomly grabbed this one day and it might have been the best discovery. My skin has never felt smoother.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
I LOVE this soap. From someone who has eczema and ca not use just any soap, it definitely gets a recommendation!
Lanaya J.
Dove body wash leaves my skin feeling soft. You don't have to use much. My skin feels rejuvenated after using it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.