BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

soumi b.
Irving, TX
I love this product, it is so soft and smooth, smells so good. It is long lasting, for sure worth a try ....
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Leaves my body fill of moisture and smooth to the touch. I feel amazing the moment I step out of the shower.
Kaasy A.
Donna, TX
Haven't had a problem with it so far leaves my skin soft and love how it smells and stays for a good while...
Suly A.
Brooklyn, NY
This dove body wash smells sooo good!!! It doesn't foam up a lot but the fragrance is great and long lasting!
Mia H.
It's really affordable and gentle on the skin and I've never been disappointed by it and I use it every day.
A F.
The smell of this body wash in the orange scent is amazing. I loved it so much that i purchased the bar soap.
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hydrates my skin so well, it makes my skin so soft and smooth and has a mild smell nothing too over powering
LaToya B.
San Bernardino, CA
Smells so good, I like taking the travel size with me on trips. I got mine from target only cost me a dollar.
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
I think dove has great products for sensitive skin. This works great. i love it have been using it for years.
Arielle I.
Smells great and doesn't leave a film on skin. Would recommend to anyone who wants to feel moisturizers 24/7.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.