BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Debbie G.
Love the way it leaves my skin so soft. It smells really good and lathers nicely. Makes you feel clean and fresh.
Martha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite body wash. It smells so good. Me and my boyfriend love it. We use it daily. It's amazing. Lol
Angela F.
Bellflower, CA
Good soap. Always has a nice scent to them, and leaves my skin soft. I never have. To deal with residue from it.
Erica Y.
Warrensburg
I use this this product and I like it it's makes my skin feel soft whenever I use it definitely a product I like
Kat C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is in my shower now! It's not irritating for dry skin, really leaves you feeling clean, and great for kids!
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great body wash , It makes your skin feels so soft, i love the smell also, they sometimes comes in sets, so great
Marie C.
These Dove body washes leave my skin feeling sooooo smooth. I love their range, and it doesn't irritate my skin!
Linda S.
...and I like the body wash too! It has a refreshing scent to it. It leaves my skin moisturized. I recommend it.
Dana Z.
Blackwood, NJ
From my 16 month old,12 year old all the way to my husband and I Dove sensitive soap is the only choice for us.
Alexis S.
Makes your skin so soft and smooth !the scent is long lasting , this is the only body wash I'll ever use again !
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.