BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Meghann J.
Lebanon, OH
I love the way this smells and makes my skin feel. I can still smell it hours after I get out of the shower.
Elisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
I think dove has great products for sensitive skin. This works great. i love it have been using it for years.
elizabeth h.
Annapolis, MD
This product feels great going on, rinses well and makes skin feel soft, even if you do not use lotion after!
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great smooth non oily feel. Keeps my skin soft. Would definitely recommend. It's great for calming sunburns.
Amanda N.
The only body wash I'll use. Smells clean and is gentle on my skin. I like that I can buy in bulk at Costco.
Katrina C.
The best! It makes your skin fell clean and moisturized! It has a really nice scent! I love using Dove Soaps!
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
I am never allowed to run out of Dove. My family uses this daily. It has solved my husband's dry skin problem
Heather H.
Middletown
Dove products smell so good and leave your skin nice and smooth. After I shower my skin is noticeably softer.
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Leaves my body fill of moisture and smooth to the touch. I feel amazing the moment I step out of the shower.
soumi b.
Irving, TX
I love this product, it is so soft and smooth, smells so good. It is long lasting, for sure worth a try ....
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.