BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
I like this body wash, I've used the soap bars before but prefer it as a body wash. Great lather, nice scent, good price. Yes I recommend it.
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
Dove Body Beauty Wash Sensitive Skin is wonderful for dry sensitive skin. I love Dove products and this body wash is definitely my favorite..
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Love this body wash. Anything made by Dove is top notch! Recommend this to anyone and everyone who is looking for hydrating their skin.
Monica C.
Great size for travel especially if you plan to fly somewhere. Doesn't make my skin break out, and it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth.
Molly W.
Marietta
Love this product! It makes my skin super soft and touchable! I would definitely recommend it! It is a little high but so worth it’s quality!
A C.
Smells great! Leaves skin feeling soft and supple! I like the amont of lather and how it feels as you it. You can feel it working right away.
emile l.
Pen Argyl, PA
Its amazing! I will never get another body wash because the first time i used this product it got my hooked! Makes my skin silky soft all day
Cindy l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love there body wash and what they Stan for , skin is left soft with no white residue and smooth and soft no ashy ness and smells really nice
Cheyanne W.
Yankton
This is my go to body wash, I dont use anything but this! Smells amazing, doesn't leave a film on the skin, and leaves you feeling refreshed!
Jill B.
Cape Haze, FL
The thickness and moisturizing properties of this body wash makes it feel so luxurious. My skin always feels incredibly soft after using it!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.