BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Angela C.
Mabank
Smells great and leaves me feeling clean.i use every time I shower. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Apolonia M.
Keyport , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazingggg body wash makes my skin feel as smooth and milky soft and smells so nice and clean absolutely love dove!
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
This stuff smells so good and makes my skin so soft. I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it to anyone.
T M.
Love dove products. It make your skin feel nice and soft and moisturize . I get my from dollar General or Walmart.
I love they way it feels on my skin. I don't get out of the shower feeling tight or sticky like some soap products.
Sharon G.
This bath soap is so moisturizing. I love how my skin feels after i use this in the shower. Best dove product ever
Sunshine P.
Arverne, NY
I love this body wash I use it everyday,, it leaves my skin so soft and feeling fresh I love the smell of it too 😋
Lupita G.
I love how it makes my skin feel smooth and feel completely clean. I totally love it. It doesn't leave my skin dry
Desirey K.
Apache Jct, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove is the best, dove is the best 👏🙌👏🙌 I'm dancing around waving my hands right now as I review this product haha
Rayanne C.
Good product. I don't buy it often because I go for more natural products. Its pleasantly Scented and lathers nice
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.