BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
Dove is my go to soap no matter what. I have been using this since I was younger. Has not disappointed me. I love the way it smells, they way it makes your body feel soft. I have sensitive skin, and Dove is the best!!
Tania S.
Im loving this body wash. I have been using this for two weeks and mu skin is really soft and moisturizes. It is affordable and you can skip the moisturizer part :D. your skin doesn't feel sticky or heavy just perfect.
Joi S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best body wash I have ever used. It really does give you smoothr skin after 1 wash!!!! I love it. I originally tried the travel size for a trip a few summers ago and have not looked back since! I love it.
Erin C.
Dallas, TX
Used this every day until the bottle ran out. Loved it! Felt very soft on my skin during and after the shower. I don't use shaving cream, and this worked so well for shaving! Would definitely buy again and recommend.
Amie E.
Harrisburg, PA
This is my favorite body wash to use. I have eczema and most scented body washes/lotions irritate my skin. I found this unscented to be the best option. It's very gentle and doesn't irritate my eczema. It's all i buy
Becky T.
Massillon, OH
I use this almost exclusively, it's amazing for people with sensitive skin and barely has a scent. My doctor recommended it for people with eczema as well as it is one of the gentlest body washes out there. Love it!
Jaclyn T.
Ballwin, MO
Very thick, slick and hard to suds. Doesn't suds up like normal soap. Almost like an in-shower body lotion, except it's supposed to clean you too. My skin doesn't really feel "clean" after use, just hydrated and soft.
Beverly T.
I used Dove bar soap for a long time and decided to buy this liquid soap. I suffered with an intense back itch and my doctor advised me to stop using liquid soaps as these contained way more chemicals and additives.
Mally D.
Coatesville, PA
This is the only body wash I'll use. It moisturizes my skin without leaving my skin feeling greasy and helps save me time and money by not needing to use as much lotion. It's gentle and doesn't have a strong scent.
Tiffany D.
San jose, CA
I LOVE THIS BODY WASH! This formula gives a nourishing and moisturizing powers to my skin. My skin feels so much smoothr after I use this body wash! It is super affordable too! I would recommend this for everyone!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.