BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I definitely recommend this dive product. It is so amazing for my skin. My skin is extremely sensitive and does go well with other brands. But Dove nourishes my skin and it feels so good when applying. The only thing I would change is that the smell is not my favorite. But overall great product!
Katie T.
Mount Airy, NC
I love how soft dove body was makes my skin feel. It lathers great and smells great. It keeps my skin moisturized all day. It does not leave the feeling of s residue on your skin. I would buy it again!
Chryssa C.
Hoboken
This one is my favorite! Leaves you feeling clean, without that sticky soapy feel. Nice and smooth! The fragrance last long on your skin but is soft and light. I always buy in the 2-pack or the big container. My biggest fear is running out! Like my daughter says "get the blue soap!"
Christie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love how good Dove deep moisture body wash works it leather really good it leave the skin feeling so soft and smoother it smells amazing its thicker then other body washes i have tried the price is okay and worth it i recommend this body wash to everyone it works so well
Tori S.
I started using this body wash a year ago and haven't looked back , it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft ! The bottle is reasonably priced compared to most good body washes and lasts over a month which is awesome! It smells good and is so creamy ! I would recommend to anyone
Kelsey M.
Orting, WA
This is the only body wash to get. If you have any skin dryness at all, this is amazing. The fragrance is light so it's not overpowering throughout the day, but you still smell and feel clean. I can even get away without actually moisturizing my body if I'm using this regularly.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Love this body wash! I used this while I was pregnant because the scent is gentle and the soap feels AMAZING. Your skin feels so smooth and hydrated. The soap is creamier than most which I really like. Would definitely recommend. Worth the price compared to other body washes.
Gracie K.
This product has been in my household all of my life. Dove is a very gentle product, towards my sensitive skin. It does not irritate or is not overly fragranced. I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs extra moisture or is struggling with sensitivity of your skin.
Peggie Y.
Classic and one of my favorite body wash. I'm not very picky about body wash but I care about the smell of it and how my skin feels afterwards. It works really well for what it is suppose to do and I will continue to use it forever unless there is something else I find that works better.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash is so silky and smooth! I can really feel that it hydrates my skin in the shower. It smells really clean and nice! I think it's pretty gentle on the skin and would be good for anyone!!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.