BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer C.
Ocean view , DE
This body wash makes my skin so soft. It smells very good and can be used for men or women. I feel moisturized and I don't have to use lotion as much. I use it each time I shower. I would recommend it to anyone no matter what skin type. Even great for sensitive skin!!
Kassandra t.
West Palm Beach
I have known and used this product for about 5 years now. I no longer use it as often as i used to but when I do I'm reminded about how much i love it. I usually buy it from a local walmart or walgreens. The cost of this product is 8 r 9 dollars but the amount of product in the bottle is definitely worth every penny. I highly reccommend this product for people with dry skin.
Ashley E.
Smells so good and leaves your skin feeling very soft! Dove use it everyday in the shower!
Dove great product! There is such a good scent to it! If i shower at night, i can still smell it when i wake up in the morning! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a good body wash!
Kaylin F.
Warner Robins, GA
Dove body wash is a very well recommended body wash. it aim's to make the skin smooth. it has an amazing neutral scent. with a very gentle wash the only cons maybe that for some they say it makes their skin dry, but i do recommend trying it out you just never know!
Joanna A.
I've used Dove Body Washes for years! I also love the Dove Body bars, but this one is much more convenient. Price-point is not bad too. Most scents from this brand smell nice and is not too overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this brand for all skin types.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
My husband had been using a male body wash for a few months and it was drying out his skin some kinda bad. I purchased this hoping that the scent was a nice neutral and that it would give his skin the moisture it so badly needed. And within 3 days you could already see the moisture locked into his skin. You can get coupons for this product and it really is so wonderful!
Megan B.
Waukesha, WI
This body wash is amazing. I love Dove, their products are SO moisturizing without being too heavy and they smell amazing. I usually buy my Dove products at Target when I have a coupon because their body washes are a bit pricey. I have super sensitive skin so I don't use this daily (Dove's sensitive skin body wash is amazing! I use it daily). But I would highly recommend this.
Destiny K.
This is by far the best body wash I have ever used. I used to go to the mall for a more expensive body wash and shower gel. I am not intentionally bashing the other product; hearing "You get what you pay for!" in this case, it's not always true. Going to water aerobics, the chlorine always dried out my skin. This body wash combined with lotion and my skin is at it's best.
Kendya R.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As soon as the weather got colder I got this body wash. I love how soft my skin feels. It definitely hydrates your skin. The smell is soft and I love that. Totally recommend it for that extra moisture our skin needs!
Kayleigh M.
I absolutely ADORE this body wash! I have very sensitive skin that reacts to any time of added fragrance. Tried many different washes before my mom suggested I try this. Haven't used anything else since! Just recently went out and purchased bottles number 5 and 6.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.